Gags

When I got to work, I walked over to my trailer to look at it. I didn't get a chance yesterday so I was really excited to see it. When I opened the door, I saw a nice couch on one side of the room, facing a tv, along with a dark purple colored wall. In the far back there was a bathroom and to the left of that there was a small kitchen. Of course, I didn't stay very long. I don't have time for that. But for the little amount of time I did stay, I did my math homework. Yes, I have homework even though I'm homeschooled.
Anyway, after checking out the trailer and doing my homework, I went to visit Alex. When I got to the small shop, I saw him cleaning a table. I slid into the seat and sat my head on my hand. "Hey."
"Hey Dusky," he smiled. "I just got here! What are you doing here?"
"I've been here. Just did my math homework in my trailer," I smiled. "I don't think anyone else is here, so I guess you'll have to do."
"Jeez, Dusk, you're so nice," he rolled his eyes, making me grin. I loved to mess with him. "Alright. I'm sorry Dusky but the boss will get mad if I keep talking to you. Meet me here at 2 pm if you can."
"Kay," I said before sliding out of the seat and walking to the set, where I met up with Richard and Matt. They were both looking at Matt's phone. "What's up?"
"This you and your brothers?" Rich asked. I looked at the picture and saw us all cuddled on the couch.
"Yeah that's us," I said. "We all fell asleep last night while we were watching Kingsman. How'd you even get that picture?"
"Your mom, I think, tagged us," Matt said.
"Typical," I shrugged. "Where is everyone?"
"They're in makeup," Rich said. "I saw you and that boy flirting in the shops."
I glared at him. "We weren't flirting. We were talking."
"You laughed a lot," Matt said.
"He's funny! He has been since kindergarden!" I chuckled. Richard shrugged.
"I know you like him. I've been dealing with girls for a long time. I can tell when one likes someone. You try to be smooth and you just love to mess with him," he said.
How the fu-
"Yeah okay Rich," I chuckled. "Come on. I've got 20 minutes to kill before I have to go to makeup. I'm borrreeeeedddd." I am a 5 year old child.
Matt smiled at me. "What could we do?"
"Well, we could talk about something other than my life," I said.
"But your life is interesting!" Matt said.
"Fine. 20 questions on our lives?" I asked, sitting down on the ground and leaning on the wall. They both joined me and shrugged. "Rich you first. Choose one of us."
"You," he nodded to me. "What's your favorite color?"
"Blue. My turn. Matt, what's your favorite song?"
"Uhh, Back in Black," (AN- I DONT KNOW HIS FAV SONG) he said. "My turn. What's your favorite song?"
"Uhh," I had to think for a second. "I have two. Lions in the Den by Bastille and Guns and Ships by Hamilton."
They both nodded. "You guys have never heard those songs have you?"
"I've heard the Bastille one," Matt promised. Rich agreed with him. I was so close to standing up and rapping the entire Hamilton song, but I held myself back.
"I also like More Than Survive by Be More Chill," I said. Matt smiled and I immediately knew he knew the song. I was about to start singing it when the timer on my watch went off, signalling that I would be late for makeup if I didn't leave now. I said my goodbyes and ran to the makeup trailer.

When I was done with makeup and such, I met Misha walking to the set. We talked for a while about our families and how things would go down today before I saw Jared messing Jensen up whenever he would do his lines. I was in on the next scene, so I had to be ready, but for now I could sit and watch the gag reel be made.
When it was my turn, I started my line.
"Dean, you're insane! I've been fighting monsters since I was 7! I can take out a dumb old ghost!" I cried. "It's a salt and burn. Nothing spescieal- what?" the word special came out really weird, causing the boys to start laughing.
"Yeah Dean it's nothing spescieal!" Jared mocked. I grinned.
"Spescieal."
"CUT!" Cried the director. I apologized and did it again, this time getting it right.
No one messed up for a while and I got really into character. I could pretty much feel everything that Haven felt. It was weird. Anyway, Jensen messed up a little when Jared purposely started playing footsie with him under the table to distract him from his lines. We all had a lot of laughs and I realized that, even though I had eight, I was with my brothers. They were funny and I loved them. They didn't judge me and I was happy about that. Usually people do judge me and then they loose some teeth.
When we were done shooting, I met up with Alex. It was 3 pm, but he was probably cleaning up a little. I saw him wiping down the countertop. I walked beside him and leaned on the counter.
"How's it going?" I asked. Alex smiled at me.
"Pretty good my dude," he replied, putting the cleaning things away and standing next to me. "How was acting?"
"Fun," I grinned. "I messed up a little but so did the guys so I think I'm good. Jared is a disaster waiting to happen.... Jensen knows what the heck he's doing, so that's good. What about you?"
"Just cleaning tables and mopping floors. I hate my job," he whined.
"Why don't you quit?"
"If I quit, I won't have anything to do all year and I'll have no money," he replied.
"Wait, don't you have school?" I asked.
"Yeah. It's Fall Break so I'm just getting some extra hours in. Luckily, you're here to mess me up," he grinned.
"Exactly," I agreed. Shit I was falling for him. "So..... What do ya wanna do?"
"I don't know. Wanna go get some Ben and Jerry's?"
"This place has Ben and Jerry's??" I cried. He laughed and nodded his head. "Come on, my treat, we're getting some freaking ice cream."
"Okay, okay!"

Alex and I were eating our ice cream when Jensen and Misha came and sat with us. "Hey lovebirds."
We both groaned. "What's up Jensen?" I asked.
"Do I not get recognized?"
"Nope."
"Hey!"
"Anyway, that's a crap ton of ice cream," Jensen said. I looked down at my huge bowl of frozen sugar and then looked back up at them.
"And?" I asked.
"You're so tiny..." Misha said. "You can't eat all of that!"
"Watch me Misha."
"She doesn't need to but she can," Alex said, grabbing my ice cream. "I've witnessed it."
"Yeah. Get out of the way you slut," I grabbed my ice cream back and saw Jensen and Misha's surprised looks. "No, wait, it's an inside joke! I was running down the hallway of my old school screaming 'GET OUTTA THE WAY YOU ASSBUTTS!' and Alex thought I was screaming 'GET OUTTA THE WAY YOU SLUTS!' so that's our new motto."
Misha shrugged. "Sounds like Dusk."
"Hecks yeah," I replied.
"I'm not even concerned anymore," Jensen got up and walked away. Alex and I started laughing.
I love my job.

Its so lattteeeee but im sick so I'm just working on it for fun. Idk how you guys like this but comment on if u do.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy