" Seth you got some explaining to do "

" I know Boog . Me and dre got into some wild stuff man . But this was like 4 years ago and it's just now catching up to us . "

" so how long they say . "

" shit they said about 5 maybe , if we get proved with all the charges they put against us we both could get bout 30 "

My head dropped to my knees .

" baby I can't just let you go like this it's hard enough seeing you with Garcia . Why are you even here , like what would Garcia say Seth .! "

" man fuck it I'm out . I'm tryna talk to you and you bringing up Garcia and shit I could of stayed there and sucked up to Garcia . I'm here for a fucking reason V ! "

" I'm not your BITCH ! remember that . I'm still hurting and you can't fix these mothafucking broken pieces ! I'm sorry that you gotta go through this but you have a full ass girlfriend I'm done beating around the bush , fucking from time to time ass games Seth if you want me to be down you gone have to show me you want me to be down . I'm not your side bitch . I guarantee you that Garcia will not wait for you them 2-5 years . I promise you that !

" looks like I ain't got nothing to look forward to . Fuck you I'm out man."

All I could do was cry , I been holding in so much anger I let it out . I'm tired of him coming back to me when they on bad terms and tell me what I wanna hear and I fall for it I'm done . I'll always love you Seth but I just can't do this right now . Then he wants to be mad at me like I'm the bad guy . Give me a break

Chardinay POV

~ Saturday April 13 ~

Bae Told me to Get Dressed I Put on My White High Waisted Shorts , Blue Crop Top , & My Red Bottoms My Hair Was Flat Ironed Down to my back , I decide to show my Belly Ring with my Tats , I just got it yesterday I got his name on me doesn't know yet I got " DeAndres Thug " With A cloud of smoke & A Gun With A Rose About it Above My Waist Line . I Finally Walked Down Stairs & His Eyes Were All on Me .

" Damn Baby You look Beautiful . ! " he said

" I Wanna Show You Something "

I pulled down my shorts and showed him my tattoo. It said Deandres Thug .

" Damn , Bae Its dope. Almost Match your name on my arm . I laughed Well lets Go Baby It's 6:30 . "

We Grabbed Vayah & Took her To Garcia & Seth's House .

20 Mins Later

" Baby Why Are We At the Court ? " I asked

" Because This Is Where We Met I Wanted To Bring You here For A Reason . Come On . "

We Walked Along A Trail With Roses & Candles . Which led Us To A Table By the Same Spot That We Met . This Was So Beautiful It's like It Was All Re-Made To A Romantic Scene . We Ate Steak , Salad , and Mashed Potatoes .

" So Baby I Been Holding Something From You so I need to tell you . Baby When I First Met You I knew You Were For Me , The Way We Connected Everything When I Made You Mine I made You mine for A Reason , You Are My Girlfriend , The Mother Of My Beautiful Daughter , My Partner in Crime . You Never Neglected Me , Even When You Diddnt Want Me In the Game , You Stayed By my Side Now It's Time To make New Chapter . Chardinay Martinez Will You Marry me ? "

He Pulled Out this Beautiful 10k gold Ring !

" YES!!!!! "

i kissed him so much he put the ring on my finger

"  But There's More . Baby Do You love Me like you Say You do ? "

" Yes Baby You know . "

" Will You hold It Down For Me ? "

" Yes Baby . "

*** Sirens ****

" Well I gotta Go do some time it's to late to try to hide they coming for me . "

" * Crying * NOOO BABY I CANT RAISE OUR BABY ON MY OWN .!

" I Got Money Saved Up Until I Come
home ."

" How long will it be baby .? "

" 2 to 5 years.. Or more .. I'm sorry "

He Grabbed My Face And Kissed me
like it was his last time .

" I Love you so much baby kiss Vayah for me ill be home soon , it's money in the safe . Just know I got your heart "

" DeAndre Lopez You Have The Right To Remain Silent ." The officer said .

I can't believe this .... It feels like a dream .