Chapter 1: midnight

"It's been 100 years since the first silver fox but we all know peace will end" midnight said she looked down at the children the smiled and asked her so many things.

A hiss cake from behind her "don't tell my children about the time we were like monsters! UGH your not a good teacher!" The mother hissed and even moved her kids into the den. Midnight sighed she hated when parents were over protecting I've there young "ik telling the truth-" she sighed and walked away "i know all three races history then an other fox so I the cold hard truth" she yelled at the mother as walking away.

She walked until she was in front of the temple, slot of silver foxes hanged around here, the empress dose live in the Temple. Midnight was very famous because of her knowledge of their history, Raven, the current empress, was like a big sister to midnight. The leaders also had servants, they weren't like maids, they like sexism and command, the are called servants because they are like maids to to their foxes the try to Do every thing for the foxes.

Midnight was Raven's old servants but gave it up due to lack of time to study their history. Her freind is a medic and very good at it. the thing is harvest moon in close.

Harvest moon is when they have a truce, they trade things and have fun, harvest moon is when it's full moon and it's orange as atutmn leaves. And it's tomorrow!

Midnight sighed and walked into the temple she was greeted by; ignua, the current servant, ignua was a young man who why shy and looked up midnight. She led her around the temple "why have you stoped by?" They entered a room and then another halllway "because I wanted to talk to Raven" she said going ahead of him into Ravens room.

Raven smiled and got up and greeted midnight "how are you midnight" she nodded to ignua that he may leave. Midnight hates having to keep talking Raven that mothers would yell at her so much, they had made up a code word witch was one word she meant when a mother had yelled at her. She took a deep breath "hissssstory." The room fell silent "maybe you shouldn't go around doing that job?" Raven suggested. The room fell silent again "harvest mooon" midnight looked at the ground "I know" Raven got up and flew around the room to a high shelf to grab a white whistle like thing "the arctics asked for this-" she showed midnight the white whistle "the white whistle!" She was in aw