"Monroe, that's mean." I turned to tell her off. Despite what she had done to me, or threatened me with, I wasn't a bad person. I could see how much the exam had altered Cher, and it wasn't a pleasent sight, no matter how much I despised her.

However, after convincing from Monroe I left without doing anything to try and ease her distress. We departed and for a moment I was glad Monroe was feeling like she was, as she didn't bother asking me about my date with Zayn. I was glad I didn't have to hide the truth from her, as I knew she would have sussed it out in seconds.

The wind was beginning to get harsher as it began hissing and billowing around me. As I was leaving the gates, in a rush wanting to get home as soon as possible, I spotted a black Audi parked at the end of the road.

I stopped in my tracks, letting the wind battle with my hair, as I stared at the car. I looked behind me trying to see if anyone was coming my way, but when there was no one, I crossed the road and I saw Zayn roll down his window.

He was wearing a leather black jacket, with a red checkered scarf around his neck. When he saw me, he raised a hand and squeezed his lower lip. I noticed his expression was clouded in thought and I was slightly disappointed that he didn't step out of his car to greet me.

"Is something wrong?" I found myself asking, slightly anxious about his prescence outside my school again.

"Can I take you home?" He asked even though his voice was barely audible.

"Uhmm," I looked at him and then I began thinking about whether or not he knew about what had happened last night, and the idea of being with him in the car alone worried me.

"Please..." He begged as he looked up into my eyes. The gloomy weather flamed his eyes in a distant and grey shade.

Laughter from a bunch of girls suddenly caught my attention, and I rushed to get into the passanger seat before they spotted me. We were sitting in silence as we watched the group of girls walk past without even a glance at us. I began to feel uneasy thinking about what Zayn wanted.

"How was your day?" He asked, looking at his nails and avoiding my eyes.

"Fine," I knew he was making small talk, yet I didn't know why. "Zayn?"

Zayn then registered my worried look and decided to cut to the chase. "I know..."

"You know?" My question was rhetorical as I felt doomed and sick to my stomach. "Zayn, I can explain-" I began, feeling my palms begin to sweat as I started making excuses.

However, Zayn's answer was not what I expected. "Why would your dad invite Harry for dinner?"

"Oh." I almost sighed a sigh of relief when I heard his answer, although I still felt guilty that I did what I had done with Harry and knew I had to tell him. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault, babe. I'm just upset he even showed  up. I know what he's trying to do, that bastard." He began to rant as he gripped the steering wheel with force.

"Zayn, please don't get angry with him." I laid a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. I knew he had the right to be upset, and it only made me feel even sicker about thinking on how he'll react when I told him he had kissed me, yet I didn't want to be the cause to ruin his friendship with him. "It was stupid of him to show up, I know; but, you two are friends!"

I squeezed his shoulder trying to get a reasonable response from him. "He's trying to take you away from me," he muttered sourly as his nostrils flared in anger, before hitting the steering wheel with force.

"He won't." I bit my tongue and I felt tears begin to swell in my eyes, as I regretted the actions of last night completely.

In that moment, as though my answer had calmed him, he turned to me and wiped the tear away that had escaped and dampened my cheek.

"Please, don't fight him again." I begged as I held onto his gaze.

"I won't babe," he breathed as he rubbed soothing circles on my cheek. "Don't cry, Dion." He leaned forward and kissed my lips.

His kiss was sweet and splendid and let butterflies loose in my stomach as I felt the heat between us grow.

But what about Harry, a voice in my head began to ponder.

As soon as the thought entered my mind, I pulled away. But Zayn was so caught up in the moment that he didn't even realise the guilt expression that I was carrying.

"Dion, will you be my date to our premiere?" He suddenly asked, his tone turned huskier as his eyes grew wilder.

Are you Zayn's girlfriend? Harry's question then entered my mind, and I couldn't help but feel a tug in my chest when Zayn said the word 'date'. I don't know why I was expecting something else.

"Will you?" He asked again, as he noticed my silence.

"I have exams..." I began, my mind beginning to overthink the smallest details.

"It's Thursday's evening." The evening after my maths exam. "I'll be less tempting to punch Harry if you're there..." He offered with a mused smirk.

You have to tell him, the voice in my head began again.

"There's something I have to tell you though..." I began.

"Is that a yes then?" He ignored my attempt at trying to tell him the full truth.

"Just promise me you won't fight him."

"Fine, I promise!" He said even though his tone didn't sound as convincing as I had wished.

"Okay..." But, before I could even say anything else, his lips landed hungrily against mine as he made all my thoughts disappear.