Chapter one - the start

Copyright © 2014 C. Perrie

A/N: Hai, so I'm gonna start on a new book, I know I'm far from finishing my two others, but I had to start on this one.

Chapter one.

I'm laying in my bed, I can hear my parents talk. About me.

I was the troubled child, they never wanted to have. They were doing perfectly fine, before my mum accidentally got pregnant with me. It was hard for my parents to raise me, my older brother, George, had always been the most perfect and easy child.

Since I was little, I had always caused trouble, cried till late at night, never being as good as George, never being good enough.

I heard the door open to my room and closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Someone, probably my mum or dad, turned off the lights and closed the door. I never closed the door myself, I didn't like touching it, knowing how many bacteria, it had on. The thought of it scared me, and worst, it was printed in my head and didn't seem to wanna go away.

*

*

*

I wake up to by the sunlight peeking through my curtains, I followed the light cone, leading me to my alarm clock. It showed 9:30. Shit! I was late for school, my parents usually woke me up in time to get to school, but school started about an hour and a half ago. Shit.

I didn't mind though, I hated school. All the people around you, all the dirt, and the fright of having to read something for the school class.

I got up and walked downstairs to see my parents in the kitchen, they looked sleepy.

I saw both of them turning to me, looking very serious, it scared me. Then my mum started to talk.

"Claire..." her words trail off as I sit down. I look up at her with a puzzled face, confused.

"Why didn't you wake me up today? I'm late for school, mum" I blurt out, without realizing it, before a few seconds after I said it.

"You're not going to school today, sweetheart" my father say, as my mum is looking extremely lost and confused.

"The psychiatrist called last night" my mum finally says. My jaw drops, knowing it was something about me.

The last few weeks, the doctors has been doing tests on me and figuring out why I am the way I am, different.

"Honey, they say you've been diagnozed..." My mother says, as my heart shadders and my mind gets blurry.

"It's called OCD and they say you're also struggling with anxiety..." my mother continues, I can see, it's hurting her, and it's too muvh for her to handle, it was probably also hard for her to tell me... I feel like I'm always causing them problems, and their lives would probably be perfect without me...

7 years later.

I wake up with the worst headache and watery eyes, caused by the terrible nightmare, which was also a flashback, to when it all started.

I've now lived with both panick attacks and OCD in 7 years, since I was 10.

I never thought, I'd make it this far.

I know this was short, but I have everything planned very specific and detailed, so some chapters will be very long, and some might be very short. Anyway I hope, you liked the first chapter of this story :)

Pic of Claire to the side >>

please comment and vote.