.2) My Mate !

HI guys ! This is chapter 2 !  #I hope you enjoy it !

#########################

Jewels P.O.V =

After driving for 3 hours to get to the place we got there . I was a huge castle like place which belonged to my parents . I put the pin on the gate since , ya know im their daughter and I knew all their passwords . I drove up the curve and stopped infront of the huge double doors where car vallets where waiting for the people to come and park their cars . My vallwt was buff with black hair and Silver-gray eyes and hugh defined cheek bones with stubbles . He opened my door and once he saw me his eyes widened so wide I thought they would explode anymoment . " Y-your majesty , H-how are you tonight ?" He asked stuttering since Im The princess of the Werewolf . " Im fine , thank you . " I said smiling at him as I stepped out of the csr with jake . I took deep breaths before I went in there , and the moment I went in there My heat started . I gasped unable to control my heat . " Jake please stay with me until I find him " I told him gasping every second in breathless . " I wont I promise I dont want anything happening to you , and do you want some cold water to see if it can go away ? " I asked me as I nodded my head yes in a hurry . We quickly went to get a big water cup and filled it with water super high . I drank all of it in a few seconds , feeling the heat leave for a little bit but then come back . All of a sudden I smelled the most amazing sent I have ever smelled . It was passion fruit with mango . I gasped again and looked at jake . " I have to go " I told him legging go of his arm and running up the long stairs to the castle . Ran and Ran But I still smelled the smell as if it was next to me . I run as fast a my heels can let me until I get grabbed from behind and I feel as if a where getting small electricity zaps everywhere . I gasp because my pain instantly went away so I got as close as I could get to that person . " Why where you running Princess " A deep and husky italian voice that I recognised from somewhere said . " I dont know " I said as I started to cry since my heat randomly started again . " Itll be okay . It will go away soon , princess " He said as he put an arm under my calfs and one behind my back and carried me bridal style . I really wanted the pain to go away so I snuggled more into him smelling his delicious smell of his getting an approving growl from him . "How did you know you where my mate , when you called me ? " I asked looking at him . I almost couldnt contain a moan at the sight of him . He was well built . He had an 8 pack and his hair where golden curls that freely bounced everytime he walked . He had high defined cheekbones and stubbles . He had frekles In his nose and two very deep dimples . His eyss where what scared me the most . His eyes.  His eyes where the same color as my moms eyes. I instantly starred to cry , and tried to stop but I couldnt . he stopped and sat me in a bench next to me which started my heat . I hugged him not wanting to let him go . " What is it , princess ?" He asked me with a worried face . I looked down nerveous and quitly said " Your my brother . The one I never knew about . " I told him waiting for his responce . I heard a whimper escape his mouth wich made me look at him . I looked up and the sight of him right now broke my heart. He had tears in his eyes and was looking down . He whimpered every 2 seconds that passed . " A-are you going to reject me ?" I asked still afraid to meet my eyes so I did the one thing that I thought would be correct . I kissed him . After a few seconds passed he started to kiss me not hurtful but careful and full of fashion . After six minutes we pulled away and I looked at him in the eyes smiling  and said .

" I jewels Johnson accept you as my mate Angelo Johnson. " The moment I finished saying that I felt a horrible pain by my neck . I started to see black dots and I saw Angelo going throught the same thing then everything went black .

I woke ip on top of someone that was very comfy and warm . My eyes flutered open and I started to get up but to strong arms where holding me by the waist protectively . I looked up to see who the person was and I found out that it was Angelo. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping . His hair fell to his face and he looked really calm and was snoreing so quietly you almost couldbt hear it if you dont pay attention to it . I tried to pull his arms away from me since I needed to get ready and to pee. I was almsot able to get his hands off my waist but he pulled towards him in a protective way . I started to kiss him in his neck which I got a moan in aproval. I smiled and told him " Angelo I need to go take a shower and pee ." Waiting for him to let go of me . His eyes flutered open and he smiled making his dimples pop out.  I giggled while getting up . " Okay im gonna go take a shower . You can come with me so that I could take you to a guest room that has a bathroom . "  I told him as I  interlock our hands together . I took him to where the guest room was at and I gave him a kiss.  " Ill see you in a little bit " as I left and went into my room . I picked out black ripped skinny jeans and a camoflauge crop top.  I pared it with a pair of camoflauge pumps and I went to get ready. 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HEY GUYS THIS IS CHAPTER TWO ! I HOP YOU LIKED IT !
ALSO PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT , AND FOLLOW ME ! I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK ! =)

LOVE YOU GUYS ! XX JM XX <3