Part Two

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THAT SERIES BECAUSE THEY ALL BELONG TO JOANNE KATHLEEN (J.K.) ROWLING! 

PART TWO

“STOP!” Hermione screamed, “STOP! NO! NO! NO! STOP!

Draco awoke with a start. Hermione’s screams echoed the tent, sending shivers down Draco’s spine. He quickly turned on the light by using his wand and he saw Hermione thrashing around in the bed. He saw that her eyes were closed as she screamed.

Getting up, Draco was wide awake as he rushed over to Hermione. Sleep was long gone, especially after he woke up to the bloody murder scream alarm that Hermione was making.

He rushed across the room and he kneeled down beside the bunk bed. Hermione was still screaming for whatever it was to stop and thrashing around as if she was in the middle of a tornado.

“Hermione? Hermione wake up honey.” Draco said gently and he began to hold down Hermione as softly as he could not to scare her, but he was actually terrified at seeing her in this state.

After a couple of seconds, Hermione stopped and she opened her eyes. She was lying on her back, panting, sweating. Her eyes were wide as she stared up at Draco. Horror slowly left Draco as he realized that Hermione was just having a nightmare. Only a nightmare. Nothing bad was happening to her. She was alright. Scared, but alright.

“It’s alright.” Draco told her gently.

Hermione nodded and Draco then let go of her arms and began stroking the hair out of her face carefully. Hermione was shaking like a small rabbit who was being chased by a large wolf. Her eyes were still wide as she looked up at him.

“You’re okay, Hermione.” Draco said in a soothing voice, “I’m here.”

“Draco?” Hermione whispered in a shaky voice as she slowly stopped panting.

“I’m here. Don’t worry.” Draco told her and he forced a welcoming smile on his face.

“I had a dream that Bellatrix was torturing me. Then she gave me to Greyback…He…He…” Hermione started to cry.

Draco gently moved Hermione so that she had her head rested on his shoulder. He held her upper body in a hug and he told her, “it was only a dream. Only a dream, Hermione. No one is going to hurt you. Not with me around at least. Not ever again.”

Hermione nodded and Draco then picked up Hermione like a child and he carefully took her out of her bed.

“You’re shivering like crazy.” Draco told her as he gently took her to his bed.

Draco carefully set Hermione down on the bed. She looked up at him and he placed the covers over her. Hermione watched him and Draco then stroked the hair out of her face as he sat down beside her. Redness was slowly coming back to her cheeks. Her eyes weren’t wide anymore, but normal and calm.

“Do you want a glass of water?” Draco asked her.

Hermione nodded and Draco got up from the bed and he walked out of the room. In the dark, Draco found a medium sized glass before filling it almost full with warm water. He then walked back into the bedroom. He came in and saw that Hermione was in the same position that she was in before he left. Her eyes watched him as he walked over to her. She sat up as he was coming to her and Draco gave the cup to her when she was ready.

Draco watched Hermione as she drank all of the water that was in the cup and she then asked him where to put it, but Draco just told her, “you can put it on the floor beside you.”