Pretty dumb

Splendid hovered over the other male, following Flippy to make sure he does go home. Over the event Fliqpy had committed, both refused to break the silence. Splendid had always knew of Flippy' s problem, but had no idea how to help him. Flippy's PSTD and Multi-personality disorder seem to always never change. No matter what drugs or therapy he was given, nothing has change.

There must be some way to help, Splendid thought to himself as he followed the green haired male. He frowned to himself, he calls himself a hero yet he cannot help a person definitely needs help. "If I ever get like that again, please just kill me." Splendid eyes widen, he looked to the other male shock of the sudden request. "Of course not, how could I hurt someone who needs to be help!", Splendid exclaim.

Flippy frowned, of course he wouldn't. "It's not like I'll be gone forever, unfortunately..."He said to the hero, mumbling the last part. Splendid ears perked at the last part, not knowing what to do he simply stared. "It is okay to kill me, after all I will be back."Flippy stated giving a small smile to Splendid.

"I'll help you." Flippy turned around to protest only to get hugged. Splendid wrapped his arms around the veteran and repeated three words. "I'll help you." Flippy couldn't understand, everyone he went to get help they would stay at 50ft radius handing him a can with string. He smiled. "If I kill you, don't go whining to me the next day." Splendid let go of Flippy and grin. "But you wouldn't kill, Fliqpy would", He stated matter of factly. The  veteran rolled his eyes, beginning to grow a soft spot for the hero. Now staring at the hero, he noticed Splendid's deep blue eyes. They were shining brightly with determination and hope. "Are you alright, your face is getting a bit red." Flippy felt his face to feel it was warm, that he was blushing. Splendid eyes shined understanding Flippy's sudden flash of red. He smirked and lean closer to Flippy,"Are you attracted to me sir?".

  "Oh shut up", Flippy yelled getting more flustered. The hero laugh and lean in to kiss the other male on the head. Splendid watched as he grew more and more embarrassed. It was too cute.
▪▪▪
Finally after walking to Flippy's home, the two finally made it. Flippy is now relieved of Splendid's constant teasing, hugging, and loving. Flippy turned around and gave Splendid a kiss. They gave their goodbyes and  left to eachothers ways. Flippy closed the door and lean against it, feeling loved and cared. Feeling lovesick, he stared out the window feeling home knowing his hero would be there for him.

___
Whoa I actually wrote fanfic, and it's gay. WhOaG!