The Meeting

Harry Potter's POV
I'm on my way to the seventh floor, across from the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy. Apparently i have to walk in front of the wall tree times to enter the come and go room, i do this and enter to see the boy who seemed a lot like my friend Draco, but Draco's last name is Meyers this boys last name is Malfoy.
"Yes?" I ask Malfoy.
"Don't you recognize me Harry? Its me Draco "Meyers"!" He says I lighten up.
"So see both of us used fake last names." I say smirking.
We hug and do our handshake. We talk till we realize its an hour after curfew. We depart, my common room is around two corners, Draco has to go all the way down to the dungeons. I enter the common room and sneak up to bed. I promised Draco that I wouldn't tell anyone that we were friends, he wouldn't tell anyone, and we would joke around during the day 'insulting' each other. Tomorrow is going to be exciting...
Amira's POV
I'm sitting on the couch writing to my mum and dad {The Granger's}. It's midnight, I crouch down in the seat hearing the portrait door open. It's Harry Potter, wonder why he's so late. I wait to sit back up till he's gone. I quickly finish my letter then go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be boring...