"I'll be back soon ! I'll just pay Rockma a quick visit"

You reassured before leaving.

"Be careful ! It's getting dark outside"

Yukisada shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah I'll take care !"

You stepped outside , and just as Yukisada had told you the sky was darkening and the sun was just setting.

You walked out of the empty town and began to head over to the mountain where Rockma and Mafuyu lived. It was a long way up and the snow was tough to walk through.

You let out a shaky breath once you had finally made it up to the top. It was beautiful from up here , the sunset was clear and you could practically see everything. The sun looked like a huge burning orb sinking into the deep ocean underneath it. It was so nice to look at you almost forgot what you where doing.

You turned around and approached the house. You hesitated a little before knocking on the door lightly. As if they had been expecting you , the door flung open and on the other side was Rockma. Her dark eyes looked down at you as you shifted in place uncomfortably. In the background you could see Mafuyu doodling by a table surrounded by plush toys.

"H-hi , I'm sorry to bother I just came her to thank you . ."

You said avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm I see well you're welcome , you really should avoid that place unless you want to die"

She spoke harshly and you felt utterly embarrassed. She was right though , you knew very well it was dangerous there the sign said so.

"Y-yeah I should've known better . ."
You said looking down at your feet.

". . ."

You looked up at Rockma she was quiet and you didn't know if you were supposed to leave or say something.

". . . Come in"

She says after a while and you nod. The sun was practically gone once you entered the small cabin. Mafuyu waved happily at you and you waved back at her smiling happily.

"Sit"

Rockma commanded as she gave a nod at the table. You sat down on the floor besides Mafuyu. You took a quick glance at her drawing , it resembled her and Rockma holding hands.

"Let me tell you about Idate"

Rockma said making you turn to face her. Her serious expression only seemed to have deepened. You gulped nodding. You already knew that the orcas name was Idate but that was about it.

"You really should stay away from him. He's a sadistic man and all he cares about is hurting people. I don't know how many times I've had to save that coward dog from that stupid orca"

She said grunting. You nod , people around here really don't seem to like Shiro much . .

"He probably has his eyes on you since you're new. He'll try to hurt you just like he hurt Shirogane but just stay away from him and you'll do fine"

You nod. 'Geez was he really all that bad ? How come he didn't kill me if I was found in his zone ? Maybe I'm just lucky . . .'

"Wait so he does this all the time ?"

You asked. She nodded and you felt kinda stupid for even asking.

"He was the one who took Shiroganes left eye. Pathetic he can't even defend himself . ."

She mumbled. You really wanted to stand up for Shiro after all he's been through and he's getting insulted. Sadly you yourself were too scared of Rockma to talk back at her.

"Well I'll stay away from him"

You replied , she hummed nodding expectantly. You knew she only meant well but she sure scared you. You stood up assuming it was all she had to say for now.

"Th-thanks again Rockma I will keep my eyes open"

You said as you headed for the door. She nodded and said her goodbyes as you left. Once you stepped outside you were surprised at how dark it had gotten. The sky was clear and you could see the billions of stars adorning the beautiful night sky. It was much colder too. You hugged yourself rubbing your arms to regain some heat.

You began to walk down the hill , it was really steep and you felt your stomach turn as you tried not to look down. Your legs where shaking , you didn't even know you had a fear of heights till now. You wondered how Rockma and the rest managed to go up and down everyday.

You felt your stomach flip as you slipped on the snow beneath you making you roll down the rest of the hill. The world turned upside down and you tried to keep your eyes shuts It was a long way down and you felt the cold snow prickle your face making it sting furiously. Rocks and pebbles where hitting you as you roll down the hill , you felt as if you where supposed to scream but everything went so fast.

As you were picking up speed you noticed how your jacket began to collect snow , seeping in to your exposed skin. Tears prickled your eyes at the stingy feeling and you had now managed to arrive at the bottom. You were sure you had bruises all over your body after the long fall.

You were completely covered in snow. Both inside and out. Your hair was a complete mess. You lay in the snow , icy tears ran down your eyes to the ground which you were laying on. It hurt to even cry.

You lay there for a while feeling a numbness in your body. It was too cold and the slightest movement caused an aching pain pulsating through your body.

As you lay in pain you had almost failed to noticed the dark figure approaching you. The tall figure neared and soon you could see who it was . .

Idate . .

"Well who do we have here ?"

You couldn't speak nor scream for help as he neared you.

He crouched down so he was eye level with you , you expected him to have a grin on his face but you were surprised to see him . . Concerned ?

"Oh my what happened to you ?"

His voice was chilling and demanding. You couldn't reply.

You began to panic as he began to unzip your dress like jacket. He tossed it aside as he took of his own dress jacket and put it on you. You couldn't react much to anything all you were focused on was the unbearable pain. More tears were rolling down your face making your eyes sting.

"Calm down I won't hurt you . ."

He picked you up bridal style. He didn't say much after that , he must of noticed you were in too much pain to speak. He looked focused as he carried you into town. You pressed your head against his chest. You began to drift of slowly , you where fighting to keep yourself
Conscious but it was too hard. And you fell asleep in his embrace.