She push all of us in and lock the door behind her. We take off our shoes and sees my mom coming to us.

"You brought a guy friend? You should have said so." Mom said.

"Er... well... This is Killua..." I awkwardly said.

"You're not allow to date her!" Dad shouts from the living room.

I push them into my room and close the door shut. I look over at Killua.

"Make yourself home." Kana said.

"Yeah, wait, no! That's my line!" I said.

Killua sat on the bed while Kana took the chair. I sat on the floor, wanting to avoid eye contacts with him. Kana looks at us.

"If something happened, speak it out, y/n." Kana called me out.

"Uh... well...." I trail off, not knowing if he wants to talk about it or not.

"You could say that I want to talk to her, however a nuisance is here." Killua said.

"Hey! That's mean!" Kana shout at him.

"Well, I have nothing to talk about with you. Didn't I already declare that we will have nothing to do together? I even made it clear for you the 2nd time." I said.

"Even if you don't, I do. And the fact that I am is here to do th-"

"Please get out." I said coldly. "I will only cause trouble for you. I am nothing, but a nuisance in your life. Please stop and go. I will also stop with the stalking."

"You're feelings, are not alri-"

"My feelings were not romantic."

Kana looks at me surprisingly. Her expression changed and looks at me worriedly.

"Y/n! Why? Didn't yo-"

I hold up a hand to stop her. She silence and Killua looks at us. Kana backs off but says, "Apparently, if you're not going to do what's obvious, I will spill some stuff."

"W-What! No!" I said back.

"Apparently, this idiot just wants you to be happy. Don't pay attention to what she says and bother her more. She'll eventually come around to." Kana said.

"Bother her? Wouldn't that make-"

Killua quietly pause and stares at me with those mischievous eyes of his.

"Okay. I'll bother her more." He said.

"No!"

I shout as my mom knock on the door.

"Y/n, calm down. Even if you're having a guy over for the first time, don't shout too loud." Mom said.

"Uh, okay." I reply.

Her foot steps fades and Killua and Kana start to go onto something secretly. I stare at them, but eventually interrupt them.

"What are you two going on so secretly?" I ask.

"A secret." They both said.

"Wha-What?! Why?"

I felt frustrated that they left me out, but what's even more frustrated is that they wouldn't tell me, only telling me that it's a secret. I pout. I got up and head for the door.

"I'll be back!" I said annoyingly.

"Get us juice." Kana demand.

"Tea for me." Killua add.

"Ugh, okay, okay." I said and close the door behind me.

I felt frustrated and lost. I look in the fridge for juice and seems like I need to go out to buy some. I got on my shoes, sweater and key that hung on the wall.

"I'm going out for a bit to buy juice, mom!" I shout.

"Buy me some ketchup!" She replies.

I sigh and start for the door when Killua taps on me. I turn to him with my head tilt.

"Wear a bigger jac-"

"Stay." I said and close the door on him.

I run towards the usual store. I start slowing down and spot Gon. I walk up to him.

"You're here too?" I ask.

"Yeah, Mito-san told me to buy ketchup and some various stuff." He said.

"Then we're both going for ketchup." I said.

We start to look for the sauce area. Talking to Gon was going way better than expected. We talk, laugh and even I complained to him. He had little complaints, but not as much as I thought. He was a calm, good person, which made him even more scarier to imagine him being seriously mad. As we talk, I felt eyes. Not just 1, but also 2.

Those eyes... belongs to who? Not just 1 pair but 2 pair! Stay tune!