5. "Ivan is Daddy"

STEP BROTHERS
*Martinez twins, Emilio & Ivan*
*Not Edited*

"Fuck you"

"Keep it down"

"I can't believe this shit"

"Michelle-"

"Don't 'Michelle' me okay!! I'm on a fucking crisis OKAY, let me take all this shit in, man you really like to make me go crazy don't you" my best friend Michelle groaned dramatically, as she plopped herself in my bed.

"Are you done?" I ask, rolling my eyes at her .

"Bitch it takes time"

"Aw just stop okay? it's not a big deal, jesus"

"NOT A BIG DEAL" here we go.

She stood up abruptly and walked over to me, her hands found my shoulders and she gripped them, shaking me vigorously.

"Bitch you had your stepbrother touching you in places that no one ever had, and you tell me that it's no big deal!!" she said, a little too loud for my liking. My hand shoot up to cover her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, someone can hear you!" I hushed, my hand still on her mouth as she kept saying incoherent stuff against it. Then she slapped my hand away.

"Like who? you're dignity?" she scoffed. My eyes widened.

"What the fuck! you're judging me now?!" I asked surprised. "I didn't asked him to touch me, he did it all by  himself. And he didn't even touch me, he just put his hand really close to my private area" I shot defensively.

She raised an eyebrow. "Still, you let him" she spat.

"Uhh you would if you were in my position" I mumbled.

"Of course I would, have you seen those motherfuckers!" she cursed and I cringe .

"You're just jealous" I told her.

"Bitch you're just lucky" she scoffed, taking a seat on my bed.

I walked over to her, chucking at how disappointed she looks.

"Don't worry, there's another one of em', maybe you can score that one" I sent her a wink, and she rolled her eyes at me, chucking softly.

"Sure, unless that one falls for you too"

"Ugh he won't, trust me"

"What else happened?" she asked.

It really didn't happened anything after that, I just almost had a fucking orgasm in front of that gorgeous God, but not much.

I really think something else could have happened if Michelle hadn't arrived in that exact moment.

For starters I was speechless, I didn't even know what to say. Thank God, Michelle came to my rescue.
I don't even know which one of the twins was. I'm pretty sure I was Ivan though, but I have a feeling that I'm wrong.

Fucking twins, why do they have to be so identical.

Michelle had stayed over that night. We watched films until 4:00am. Before we both went to sleep, we heard noises in the boys room, so we figured that they were back to stay home. I didn't mind to go check, because I was too tired. So Michelle and I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I felt no one beside me, that means Michelle is either gone, or in the bathroom. But when my eyes turned to look at the door of my bathroom, it was open, meaning that she isn't there. So she probably left. I looked at the clock and it read 10:24am, I decided to wake up.