Shopping With the Girls

Start from the beginning

“-Or you’ll wish you had later.” Rose finished and I grinned, watching him run off. “Can’t leave you alone for 5 minutes kid…Jasper won’t be happy about this.” She inspected the red marks on my arm from where the boy had grabbed me.

“You don’t think this outfit is revealing do you?” I asked, and other than the lace which only showed off my arms, nothing else was showing.

“No, not at all. Even if it was, it’s not your fault, that guy was an ass…now what do you say we go buy actual revealing clothes? Victoria’s Secret?” Alice asked and we all squealed, running off towards the store.

“Wait!” I stopped, looking into Hot Topic and seeing a shirt that I absolutely needed, running in and grabbing one in my size.

“Nice.” Rose commented as I walked to the changing room, pulling it on and putting the lace top in the hot topic bag, before continuing on to Victoria’s Secret.

We spent an hour in the store, helping each other pick the right bra and pantie sets, Alice and Rose insisting they chip in and buy me sets that they liked. They were dead set on getting me laid, even finding me a pair of panties that said ‘daddy’ across the butt, making me smile and get it in every color they had.

It was 2 o’clock and we had been at the mall since 8 this morning by the time we decided to go home. “Can we stop at one more store? Jasper said I can get anything I want and there’s something I’ve wanted for quite a while.”

“Color me intrigued, what store?” I hesitated before answering that question.

“That’s the thing…it’s not in the mall, it’s in a store down the street…it’s in the sex store down the street…” I blushed a million shades of red and they both lit up, pulling me along towards the car.

“I needed to get a few things anyway, this place actually sells rope that’s difficult for a vampire to get out of.” Rose told me as she started the car and began driving.

“Good to know, I have a feeling I’ll be favoring this shop once I’m a vampire.”

“Why not favor it now? You can get whatever you want hon.” Alice spoke and I nodded.

“Yeah, I know, I just don’t want to push too hard, I know Daddy is worried about hurting me.”

“And you would enjoy it, wouldn’t you?” Rose asked and I blushed, nodding.

“Probably, I like the idea of him man handling me, and there are moments where I think he’s going to, but he stops himself, stops the Major from touching me.” Rose parked the car a moment later and I could see them both considering this.

“Jasper is very careful with his other personality, our family has only met him a handful of times, he’s not the nicest or most sensitive guy, I would think he’s just afraid of the Major hurting you. It’s ridiculous of course since he’s a part of Jasper and he will love you just as much, he’s just afraid of what the Major can do and him not being able to stop it. The only thing I can think is just talk to him about it, tell him you want him to hold you down and choke you.” Alice giggled and I blushed, walking into the store and immediately towards the section I needed.

“Oh, now I get it. I sort of wondered why he called you little wolf, it’s a petplay thing isn’t it?” Rose asked as I held the wolf tail butt plug in my hand.

“Yeah, he doesn’t really know that that part is sexual for me yet, I don’t know if he’ll be into that. It took me a while to figure out what I was. Most are kittens or puppies, and I tried, but it didn’t feel right. I tried bunny, fox, and finally gave wolf a try and it was just perfect, you know?” They shook their heads.