"Aren't you being hit on quite boldly by that woman right in front of me?" He cursed, looking at me, I noticed he looked mad, like really Mad.

"What...? B-" I tried to say but he cut me off again "anyway, did you think what happened yesterday was a dream?" He asked before he pulled me into a kiss.

At that moment I stopped. did he pull me by mistake and this happened, as I was deep in my thoughts he pulled away. "Ya...ma..gu..chi, you know this is not a dream, don't you?" He asked as he pulled away.

"I.. Love you" he said as he left me in shock. My eyes wide.

"Are you okay" he said as he patted my shoulder, "by the way I'm serious, so I don't want you to think this is a joke nor a dream" he said as he ruffled my hair. "If it's impossible for you to accept this, then I don't mind if you reject me. Then I won't come near you ever again" he murmured before leaving me alone as I slowly fell onto the ground.

Yesterday... yesterday I was kissed. I was kissed by Tsukishima, that kiss was definitely not a dream, my heart is beating so loudly. What should I do? Tsukishima is serious.

If I reject him, I won't be able to be near him anymore. He is always nice to others, and he laughs at their jokes, he is really kind, but it's my first time to see him with that face, his anger filled face, I don't want to see it again.

I've been with Tsukishima ever since we met each other at our college opening ceremony. From club activities to classes, we've been together, so he is the only close friend I have. Or so I thought, to think he would say 'I love you' to me. Why would he suddenly do such thing?!

Right now I walking to class, the effect from what Tsukishima said made me lose my appetite after all. I got in and I saw Tsukishima talking to a girl, I tried to call his name as we made eye contact, but he just ignored me and left. That was even more shocking.

Is he sad that I didn't answer his confession, he even didn't sit next to me he sat next to a girl, we always sit together all the time. Am I being avoided? If I reject Tsukishima will it always be like this?

Ugh, are you serious? It's so hard. I'm more shocked than I thought. Do I really have to choose? between being a friend or a boyfriend?

"Yamaguchi-kun are you okay? The bell has rang, you're acting strange. Are you okay?" Yachi exclaimed a hint of worry in her tone, as she was talking I was already in deep thought, that's all because of you, Tsukishima!

I respond by nodding at her comment, "if you are okay why don't we go out and have some coffee" she asks, I tried to nod but a hand covered my face. "Sorry, that's not necessary." Tsukishima suddenly said, "this guy right here, if his mom is not around he can't decide anything on his own." Wait... what??!

"Oh yeah, all right take care Yamaguchi-kun!" She nervously smiled before heading out, holding my hand we walked across the University until Tsukishima stopped. "You.. what do you think you're doing? that girl is obviously aiming for you!" Tsukishima shouted, holding me closely against the wall.

"There's a limit for your insensitivity!" He continued. he was mad about something, what is it? "What are you talking about? You're acting like you're jealous!" I try to say, I was clearly confused, what is exactly going on?

"You're right. Yes, I'm jealous!"

Huh..? Are you serious his 'like' it's the same 'like' that makes people jealous! He really thinks so much about me.

"But.. I don't really understand about 'like' or anything...like that. But! The one thing I'm assure of is... being avoided by you.. I don't want that" I huffed, if The person who's always beside me were about to disappear..

"Me..being separated from Tsukishima? I don't want that!" I shouted, taking a breath before looking back at Tsukishima. "Does that mean.. it's okay if I'm beside you?" Tsukishima asks I just nod and give him a simple 'yeah'.

He looks at me for a moment before he continues "if I'm beside you.. I will kiss you" wait what?!

"U-um.. I'm fine with it too. I guess?" I silently mumbled. Looking at his direction he just smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Awww.. you're really cute" he giggled....

Lemon warning ahead

"To be honest, I never masturbated to anything besides you.. so I'm not feeling awkward at all!" Tsukishima proudly says, the only thing I'm questioning is how in the world did both of us got into this.

"What are you talking about! Anyway, don't tell me something like that in the first place!?" I scoffed at him, like clearly it's really embarrassing to tell your friends that you masturbated while thinking of them.

"Huh.. don't take this as a joke, I've loved you since elementary school" Tsukishima clearly defended himself as he thought that this was okay!? But the thing that caught my mind was that I never really knew Tsukishima until we both met at our college ceremony.

"Hmm. Lost in thought again? Both of us met in elementary school and you promised me that you would be mine if we both turned twenty!" He smirked as he pushed me into the bed.

"Tsukki...wait" I pant, it's really hard, I can't take it anymore.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle.." he assured, but woah... wait what?

Even though I've never thought that I would be embraced by a man. It's actually okay if it's him.. being embraced is okay too...

"I will... never let you go Yamaguchi.."

This guy makes me think that... I really Like him.

End of lemon warning

"..ugh it hurts...." I tremble slowly, couldn't he go slowly! "That's what I said to you, I told you it's impossible if you're not used to it." He said as he placed a cold-iced water bottle on top of my forehead.

"You... it will only be for now!" I huff back at him, Man this thing hurts a lot! 'Wait does this mean we can do it until he is used To it' Tsukishima thought clearly amused and happy.

"Of course! I'll treasure you!" He placed a kiss on my forehead before he continued "besides, we made a promise" he said before showing me a piece of paper.

When I turn 20 years old, I will be yours -Yamaguchi

"Even if you disagree I will never let you escape" he smirked as He left me in shock. "Eh.. tsukki...what kind of agreement is that!" I try to say before he kisses me again.

So.. My best friend has no intention of letting me go....

^^^

(A/N): Hello! I hope you guys like this chapter! If you did please don't forget to Vote!

*P.S this is like one of the longest chapters I've ever written..

Edit: so like two of you guys been trying to like direct message me, but like I'm not ignoring! It's wattpad it won't let me reply back! I'm so sorry if I looked rude to you guys!

Word count: 1780..