Teen Spy + Vampire Spy = ? prolouge

This was my first story to be ever written!so here you guys go! hope you enjoy!:D

Prolouge

"UGH!!I don't believe this is happening!!"Said Stacey Leroy my bestest friend in the entire world and well my spy partner, or shall I say my ex-spy partner. You must be wondering what's going on and who am I, well my name is Jenny Sparks and I am 16 years old, and well you must have guessed it, I am a spy. I became a spy just last year but started training since the day I could walk by my parents and well I am not bragging or anything but I am the best spy there is in here, or that's what the agency says. Well, I mostly became a spy because my parents were spies but they died while they were on a mission 6 years ago. Now the mission is being handed to me, and the agency thinks that I should change partners because they think I should be with a more capable person and I should learn to work with other people, which really sucks and Stacey is the most capable person in the whole world!! But still the agency said that we are changing partners just for a while so I guess that's not so bad. Oh well. So now Stacey's just helping me pack while swearing at the agents *sigh* this is going to be a long mission!!