How and Why..?

Bella held your hands,"Alright. Tell me what happened" she said looking into your (E/C) eyes. You sighed and opened the note then read it to her "Hello there (Y/N) Dear, I've been watching you for a while now and I have to say your even cuter when you sleep~"

"So" she looked at the note "you've got your self a stalker (Y/N)..." Bella sighed "Well??" You asked "What am I supposed to d-"before you could finish bella hugged you close "well get through this together" she sniffled 'CRASH!' "Huh???" You turned to look at the kitchen.

A knife had fallen off the counter "B-bella! Im scared!" You hugged her, you always had a fear of ghosts thanks to your older sister of course always scaring you.

Bella stood up "Go in my room..I'll meet you there" she said walking to the kitchen to check it out "O-okay" you ran into her room closing the door and sitting in the bed with your hands on your face "this is all my fault.."

Stopping near the knife Bella picked it up and grabbed a container of table salt from the cabinet then went into her room and set it down sitting next to you. "Are you alright (Y/N)?" She asked looking up at you "Huh? Oh yeah..I'm fine" you replied as your heart started to beat fast, but you didn't know why you felt that way, or why it only happened around her.

                To be continued