Chapter ❹: Good Time

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes to him.

"You two have this appeal. A pleasant good-looking lady. Want my advice? Keep on smiling. Because people will judge the way you carry yourself. Sayang, maganda ka pa naman." he continue to mimic Mr. Actor voice and starting to laugh so hard.

"Nagbigay pa siya ng advice as if I really needed it. So yabang." I said irritated.

"Sayang, maganda ka pa naman. Yikeeee!"

"Stop that. Kilabutan ka nga." I said. But well, there's a tiny little spark comes from my chest when he said that part. Why? It's a compliment. I want to giggle but despite of Kevin's teasing I just bite my lower lip to control myself. And I do not want to admit it to anybody especially the guy infront of me.

"You like him?" still smirking.

"What?! No! Course not." I answered defensively.

"O-kaaaay." he regards me for a seconds then snort.

"Ano ba?" and now I got irritated. Everybody can say compliment to one another and that's fine. Nothing's big deal about that.

"Wala." he said while smiling. I think he wants to laugh and manage to control himself.

"Why did you take his offer?" I don't want to be rude in our first day as a friend so I ask him instead.

"Oh that." he shrugs. "Why not? And anyway it's his treat."

I stare at him. Just for a treat? Really?

"We'll see." he said as if he heard me.

*☆*☆*☆

My brother texted if I'm done with my classes so we can go home together and luckily it was my way of saying goodbye to Kevin to get away from his teasing. Just as I approach his car outside our University I saw Gelo - my younger brother - at the front seat.

"Hi there brothers!" I said.

"Hey lil sis, how's your day?" Kuya asked.

"Turns out okay and nothing bad happen. Isang subject ko lang yung may prof na dumating and I got a friend already." I say excitedly.

"I guess it's a guy." Gelo said.

"Hey, how did you know that?"

"I don't necessarily have to guess, it's obvious. Seeing that you're also a guy!" he tease then all at once Kuya starts to laugh.

"I'm not a guy!" I counter and smack his shoulder.

"Ow! Really? If there's Three Maria's then there's Three Kings and that's us!" they laugh again.

These two are really bullies!

"Whatever, I'm just going home alone." I said as I starting opening the door.

"Do you know your way home? Do you even know how to ride a jeepney?" Kuya retorts.

"No." I answer considering this and manage to get back inside. Actually I don't know how to commute from here and that will be my assignment for today.

"So don't go anywhere cause we're waiting for someone. And as for you Gelo stop teasing her........for now." he said then grins.