You were walking alone with Shirogane cause Yukisada decided he'd head home and start cooking dinner. You insisted to go help but he refused wanting you to go and explore the rest of the island.

"H-hey [ y/n ]. Is it true that you can't remember anything ? Like why you were in that boat ?"

Shirogane asked out of the blue. He seemed to have wanted to ask that for a while since he was shifting quite a lot in place. You nodded biting your lip.

"Y-yeah I can't remember anything except my name. Or at least I think it's my name"

You said giving an awkward smile. 'Geez so pathetic I don't even know if [ y/n ] is my real name ! Well it sounds good enough for me at least . .'

"That's horrible . . Sorry for asking"

Shirogane apologised looking down at his feet. You put a hand on his shoulder making him look up at you.

"It's ok shiro ! With you guys' help I'll recover my memory in no time !"

You said beaming. A smile adorned your features. Shirogane's face was beat red at the new nickname you had given him , 'so cute !' He though to himself shaking his head trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

"Y-yeah . ."

He said as you two continued walking around the island. It was quite cold around the island but Rockma had generously given you one of her old jackets so you wouldn't freeze to death.

You noticed that you were awfully quiet and a thought was still in the back of your head ever since you had woken up. You decided it'd be best to ask now.

"Umm Shiro I have a question. . You see I was wondering if we could go see where you found me or at least tell me where"

You said Shirogane stopped right in his tracks and you looked up at him questioning. Surely he couldn't have gotten mad . . Right ?

"Is everything alr-"

You where cut of abruptly by Shiro.

"Everything fine !"

He reassured before he continued.

"It's just that , you see I found you in the orca danger zone. We really shouldn't be there . ."

'Orca danger zone . . ?' you thought to yourself.

"Aww come on a quick peek I really want to see ! It might help me regain some memory"

You pleaded. You were extremely curious , you always had been or so you think at least.

"U-umm sure but it has to go fast I don't want anyone to find us out"

He said turning away from you. He lead you to the back of the ice berg where you had yet to explore. Just as he'd told you a sign was standing tall with the text "orca danger zone , keep out" in bold letters. You wondered who had made it since the writing was pretty bad.

"Here , you were in that rowboat over there"

Shiro mentioned pointing at a white rowboat , which was now laying upside down against a tall mountain of snow. 

"Oh I see . ."

You replied stepping closer to it. Nothing really came back to you as you had wished. You looked out over at the water 'geez it really reeks of tobacco back here ' you made a face of disgust crunching your nose. Shirogane grabbed your hand making you turn to him. You hummed questioning at him.

"We should get going now"

He said as he pulls on your arm a little indicating you should be on your way. You nodded slowly , but before you could give in you noticed a shadow looming underneath the ice beneath you.

Everything went so quickly but a second later a loud crash could be heard and someone had thrown themselves over you. The ice beneath you had broken but luckily Shiro had tackled you out of the way. You shifted under the weight on top of you. Looking up you saw Shirogane with a pained expression. He rolled off of you turning defensively to look at what had made the crash even though he knew very well who it was.

His already pale face went paler and his tail was in between his legs. 'Is something wrong ? Is he really this scared ?' You turned to what had made the loud noise. Besides the cracked ice stood a tall man in a black suit. A lit cigarette was placed in between his parted lips. He had a long fish looking tail and resembled an orca with the white spots in his tousled black hair. A grin adorned his face as your eyes scanned him.

"Well who do we have here ? Shirogane why won't you introduce me to your new friend ?"

He said with a sly grin. He approached the two of you , dragging his feet on the ground slowly. Shiro was shaking in fear and for some reason you felt as if you too should be afraid.

"[ y-y/n ] get away while you still can"

Shirogane managed to muster as he pushed you away from him. Shirogane stood up and soon you did the same.

"Oh so your name is [ y/n ] , a pretty name for a pretty girl"

The mysterious man commented blowing some smoke from his cigarette. Your already rosy cheeks only became darker at his comment and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Shiro stood protectively in front of you despite being frightened out of his mind.

"Go . Now ."

Shiro commanded. No matter how coward he was , he always cared more about the people around him than himself. You gulped not wanting to leave him behind. You nodded before turning your heel and hurrying away from the scene which was about to take place.

"Aww leaving so soon no fun"

The man pouted throwing away the cigarette butt.

"Well guess I'll have to punish you for taking her away from me , haven't you learned to share your toys you good for nothing dog ?"

His grin widen as he got closer to the violently shaking Shirogane. Tears were threatening to fall his narrowed eyes.

"Idate . ."