Chapter 5

Next day Sanyukta also came to the office early. She knocked Randhir's cabin door and entered.

"Kya baat hai, aaj itni jaldi?" Randhir asked, raising his brows.

"Wo sir aagar Harsh sir ne aap par trust karke aap ko project head banaya hai toh mujhe vi trust karke aap ka partner banaya hai. Main unhen let down kaise kar sakti hu sir!" Sanyukta replied, raising her brows.

"It's Randhir." He said instantly.

"What sir?" She asked confusingly.

"Call me Randhir." He said again.

"What! Main aap ko naam se kaise bula sakti hu sir?" She asked shockingly.

"Waise, jaise main tumhe tumhare naam se bulata hu." He shrugged his shoulders.

"But sir…main kaise!" She hesitated.

"Dekho abhi abhi tumne kaha ke hum partners hain, toh ek partner dusre partner ko sir nahi bol sakti. You should call me Randhir, okay!" He said casually.

"Okay sir." She said when he rolled his eyes.

"I mean Raandhiirr!" She hesitated thus he chuckled a little.

"Okay now sit." He said thus she sat down.

"Aap kab aaye?" She asked thus he looked at her.

"Phir aap! Abhi keya bola maine tumhe?" He raised his brows.

"Matlab tum." She said hesitantly.

"Just now." He shrugged his shoulders. They started working together. Randhir was time to time steals glances of her when Sanyukta was lost in her work.

"Ohh it's late, enough for today. Let's continue tomorrow." Randhir said checking the time.

"Okay sir, I mean Randhir." She hesitated again thus he smiled.

Sanyukta was waiting for an auto when Randhir's car came and stopped in front of her.

"Hey Sanyukta, get in. I'll drop you." Randhir smiled at her.

"No no it's okay, main auto se chali jaungi." She replied.

"But it's not safe Sanyukta and it's too late now, come on please let me drop you." He insisted that she agreed.

"Thank you sir, I mean Randhir." Sanyukta said.

"Come on Sanyukta, ek friend ko kaisa thank you!" He said thus she looked at him.

"Friend!" She raised her brows.

"I know hum partners hain but friend sounds good na!" He said with a smile.

"But..."

"Okay okay, I know maine tumhe friendship ke liye nahi pucha, aab puch leta hu!" He stopped the car and forwarded his hand.

"So Miss Sanyukta will you be my friend, for ever?" He asked dramatically, thus she couldn't help but smile.

"Yes Mr. Randhir I'll be your friend, for ever." She shakes her hand with him.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

They both smiled in unison and Randhir started the car.

"Okay tomorrow morning at my cabin, okay friend!"

"Okay friend." Sanyukta left when Randhir smirked looking at her retreating figure.

                             * * * * * * * * *

"So boss progress kaha tak huyi?" Sahil asked, sipping his drink.