I

SHE WAS THE EPITOME OF A PERFECT PUREBLOOD

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SHE WAS THE EPITOME OF A PERFECT PUREBLOOD. She was raised just as her forefathers were, to call out mudbloods. Make them fear inferior, disgraced, a disease. To sneer at the underprivileged halfbloods and to never associate herself with blood traitors. Oh how she graced in their light. She drank in everyone of the lies she grew up in, she watched as others like her stood tall and proud. She stood high herself. Raising her procelein chin above those, scrunching her nose as those under her passed. It was all normal for a witch like her, above all it was a lifestyle for a Black. Especially if she was Walburga Black.

SHE HAD STARED HOURS ON HAND AS HER MOTHER TAUGHT HER BROTHER TABLE MANNERS. Keep your chin up. No hands on the table. Take the food to your mouth not mouth to food. Always use your napkin. And never talk unless spoken too. And as usual the table was silent apart from the grunts her father made while reading the Daily Prophet. She could here the batted breaths of her younger brother Alphard. When she heard there mother excuse herself from the table, a grin played into his lips. She looked up from her bowl as she set down the spoon in order to wipe her mouth. Her brother took the bowl into his hands disregarding anything their mother had just old them and drained the bowl. Her eyes widened at his disobedience and was about to scold him when their mother walked in the room once more. She sent them off pleased that each of them finished. Not catching the first signs of their disgraceful son.

SHE HAD BEEN DRESSED IN FINE GREEN SILKS HER FAVORITE COLOR AS SHE HELD HER MOTHERS HAND. The gala was filled with Purebloods and Ministry workers alike. And the Black family fortune had showed of its grandeur with the golden tapestries, emerald lined ceilings and jeweled domes alike. She wore her status well as she had learned from her mother. Her ears sparkled from the diamonds that had also adorned her neck. Her black hair was kept into high updo. She was the princess and the soon to be heirs of numerous Purebloods where her suitors. She was too young to be married of not even attending Hogwarts but she had heard her father telling her mother that once she comes of age she would be married of to likely Rosier or Lestrange. And as she walked around she happened to smile at this one boy who seemed to be more out of place than the rest of them.

SHE HAD BEEN MORE ANNOYED THAN ASTOUNDED TO BE IN THE MUGGLE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH ALPHARD. But she couldn't say no to the little boy. She had known Cyngus would instantly tell mother and earn Alphard a beating from father. She cared about him that much to save him from such a wrath. So as she held his hand she had tried not to glare at each of the muggles around her. She had always known going there was forbidden but Alphard never much liked the rules. And when she decided to sit down beside a tree he began to climb it. Only when he had the top branch did Walburga notice. And she glared at her brother scolding him for scaring her. He only smiled until the branch had fallen. It was one of those times that Walburga had wished she was old enough to have her own wand and preform magic. But had thought of her mother, and the awful screams she would emit if she had found her eldest daughter in a muggle village. So she had ran. Far and far without him knowing and when their mother found out. Her hysterical cry rang out through the manor followed by dead silence of a weeping boy at his mother's mercy. 

SHE HAD BEEN HOPING AND DREAMING FOR THE DAY HER HOGWARTS LETTER WOULD ARRIVE. She knew that she was going to be a Slytherin. It was in her blood, in her eyes, in her soul. And had never questioned it. She had seen the proud banner of silver and green throughout her entire life and she dreaded the wait to done the same colored robes. She had dreaded the wait to hold her own wand. She had dreaded the wait to enter the Hogwarts Express with her parents. To boast about it to her friends and for the first time impress her parents with what she could accomplish. But along with that she had dreaded the thought of leaving them all behind. She had been more kinder than Cyngus, but she was more obedient than Alphard. And she had hoped even without telling them that she would miss them. She was too young then. Too young to understand things never turn out the way you want them too. Too young to understand that she was feared. Because they knew she would become queen.