One

"I've told you WHEN I SAID NO THEN NO !" He slapped me hard on my right cheeks that makes me fell onto the floor. I hold my burning cheek with tears started to roll down to my cheeks. He come towards me and pull my hair to make me stand up on my own. I scream on top of my lung due to the pain. I feel like my scalp is about to come off. He drag into our room and shut the door firmly behind us.

What a horrible night. Again.

*flashback ends*

"Hello, Shera Boutique, what can i help you." I answer once i pick the phone on the counter at the entrance.

"Hello I'm Mrs Kim. I need you to come to my house this evening to take my future daughter in law measurement for her wedding dress. Are you free this evening?" Mrs Kim the most well known business woman actually call me. I don't know whether i should fangirl or what because SHE IS ONE OF MY INSPIRATION!

"Oh Mrs Kim yeah i am totally free this evening i will be there on four is that okay?" Since i need to finish some wedding dress that have been reserved and i need to finish them by their deadline i mean before the bride's wedding. This business started about six years ago and i am proud to be what am i now. Before this i am just a housewife with nothing but a terrible husband. Didn't i mention how terrible my life before? Abused wife to a very sweet yet kind 'looking' husband. Ex husband i must say.

"Alright see you then." I can tell she smile on the other side then she hung up.

I walk into my working room which is just a few steps from the counter. I take out the soft blue colour wedding dress from the garment bag and put it onto the wide black table on the center of he room. The dress is the most beautiful dress i have ever made. Although it may look simple but it's nice and it will make who ever wear it look gorgeous.

I turn on some music and started my work since it's only 11:24 in the morning

"Kate, please make me some latte caramel with less sugar? Thank you." I said through the intercom besides my working table.

"Aye aye madam." The intercom response after a few second.

There's only four workers here including me because i am the owner anyway.

Kate is my personal assistance while on the other hand she's also my sister from another father. Although we have a different family name but that does not me you need to hate each other. While yeah my other workers are Jimin and Jin.

Jimin is a type of proactive person which is he can do two to four works at the same time and those works can be done with perfectly perfect. I am impressed with how can this human is so smart.

On the other side we have Jin which is my boyfriend. He helped me so much when i had my rough time before. He's also the one who helped me with my business to achieve a lot of success now. I hate to admit this but he is better in cooking rather than me. He also open a cooking class to those who wants to learn cooking and yeah for those who also wants to watch him. People around me keep telling me i am so lucky to have Jin as my boyfriend and soon my husband which is he propose me a month ago on our third anniversary together. No words can describe how happy am i at that moment. Finally my dream to get marry to such perfect human being will come true.