Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve

Start from the beginning

I don't dare disobey, and I slowly walk toward him. He yanks my boxer briefs away, but if anyone sees I'm not aroused at all, nobody comments on it. They are too intoxicated or excited to notice, some of them already making out on the couch.

Then Thomas makes me bend over the bench and restrains my ankles and wrists.

"Please, not this!" I say to him softly when he pulls out the horrible mouth-open gag from his pocket.

"Shush, Pet! You are going to love it, I promise!"

After he has fastened the horrible device on my mouth, he blindfolds me. In theory, the idea of being left offered like this to six hungry males doesn't bother me, but I have a really bad feeling about what is going to happen tonight.

Thomas's friends tease and goad one another to go through with this small orgy... especially 'straight' Chris. They all assemble around me, some of them jerking each other off, loud kisses being exchanged.

Then one cock is shoved down my throat, past my gagging point and begins to thrust in and out really fast. As if it wasn't horrible enough, someone thrust into me from behind without having prepared me, slicing me in two, causing horrible pain. My screams are muffled by the thing pistoning into my mouth. I try to move but the restraints don't leave me any room to do so. Why is this happening? Everything was going better! It was supposed to be a perfect new year.

I can't pay attention to what they are saying, but among the groans, I distinguish words like slut or whore. When the first guy comes at the back of my throat, I barely have time to catch my breath before he is replaced by another one. I am completely incapable of relaxing the ring of muscles in my ass, so each thrust the guy behind me is doing hurts like hell, even if he isn't that big.

Slowly the realization that those six guys will do what they want for as long as they wish starts to hit me. I begin to cry, my tears absorbed by the piece of cloth on my eyes. I ask myself the same question as always. Why is he doing this to me?

You should never have given him a second chance! You should have left last time!

Why am I still here? While everyone around the world is celebrating the beginning of a New Year, I try to retreat at the back of my mind, in my happy place and shut down the stimuli my body is sending to me. Pain. Choking. Nausea. I have never endured something as horrible as what is happening to me right now. I just wish it would stop. Even if it means death, I want it to stop.

I have lost count of the number of times someone comes in my mouth. Or how many times I had reflux because one of them shoved too far for too long inside it. A mix of semen, drool and vomit runs down my chin while they continue to abuse my mouth. The pain in my butt has dampened a bit, but I still feel the assaults there very much.

Someone pours something on my back... too warm to be one of their beers. When the horrible smell reaches me I realize what's happening: some of them are peeing on me.

I have somehow detached myself from what's happening, something I've learned this past year whenever Thomas hit me. I still register everything my body is subjected too, but it's dull and I let it wash over me as I focus on happy memories.

All that I did last week with Thomas, the nice threesome with the stranger. But I go back further in time, to when we were happy, like a normal couple. The first time we kissed, the first time we groped each other, the first time he made love to me. By then, I'm not crying because of the pain anymore, but because I mourn what we lost.

After what seems an eternity of hell, the abuse finally comes at an end, though I am still left restrained. I close my eyes, wishing I would just pass out from pain or exhaustion. I hear the guys drunkenly bidding each other goodbye. The blindfold is suddenly removed but I don't dare open my eyes.

"Slut passed out!" Thomas mumbles, opening the restraints.

But I am not so lucky. Now that they stopped, my body wakes up bit by bit. All my muscles are sore but the worst is the huge pain in my rectum that seems to only worsen with time. Thomas just leaves me there on the bench and goes into our bedroom. I only move when I hear him snoring loudly.

I try to stand up and fall down heavily, adding a bit more pain. I feel broken. I don't understand what I did to deserve this. This time there is no debate in my mind, I need to escape. I crawl toward the landline and dial the number this Aiden guy made me learn. I don't care if he only helps me for a few day before kicking me out. I don't care if he is into this BDSM shit that hurt me so much. I don't care if he ends up abusing me.

Right now, I need someone to pick up the pieces of what's left of me, and he is the only one I know that could possibly do this.

Because the only other alternative is death.

Published on October 20th 2017

So... that happened. This time he is really going through the call don't worry. You will see Aiden rushing to his help in next chapter, even if Zach is interrupting... something! ^^

See you on Monday for the next chapter, and in the meantime, have a good weekend!