Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve

Start from the beginning

We do the traditional countdown at midnight and wish each other a happy new year. I smile happily at my man when he kisses me on the lips. This year is going to be better than the last, I'm sure of it!

"You know what would be a great way to celebrate?" Andrew says at some point. "A good fuck!" he replies pointedly looking at me.

He is one of Thomas' friends with whom we had a threesome before, but not one of the good kinds. He is just brutal, with his short thick dick. I don't pay too much attention to it since the guy is clearly intoxicated. This is just some heavy alcohol-induced joke.

"Not everyone here is gay," Matt replies.

He is indeed one of the two straight people here, along with Chris.

"Don't rule it out until you've tried it," Andrew smirks back.

I don't really like where this conversation is going so I decide to safely retreat to our bedroom before it gets out of hand. Except that Thomas stops me. He is looking at me with a strange light in his eyes.

"Where do you think you are going, Pet?" he asks in a low cold voice.

I can tell he is drunk too, from the way he stutters a bit.

"I'm feeling tired, I think I will call it a night!" I reply.

"I think not," he smirks. "You always love when we add someone else to dominate you, little slut," he whispers. "You have seven males to satisfy tonight, why would you run away?"

"I don't think this is a good idea, Thomas," I whisper back.

As much as the idea appeals to me, seven guys who had too much to drink don't really arouse me.

"Nonsense, I'm sure you will enjoy it!" he says as he begins to open the buttons of my shirt.

"Guys," he says loudly toward the living room, "Zach just told me he wanted to pleasure all of us, but he was too shy to ask for it!"

He pushes me in front of him, his hands removing my shirt, leaving me bare-chested.

"Don't you dare contradict me, Pet!" he whispers threateningly.

I blush, but I guess the others interpret this as a sign of shyness. As Thomas is unbuckling my pants, his friends begin to palm themselves through their jeans, except for Matt.

"That's going to be without me, guys," he says, picking up his stuff. "No offense but I prefer to remain a virgin as far as gay sex is concerned! You coming, Chris?"

"No I'm curious, I think I'll stay," he replies lightly.

"Andrew, help me pick some stuff in my room," Thomas says, leaving me alone in my underwear in the living room.

The four guys there look at me as if I was a big piece of meat, laughing loudly at some lewd joke one of them made. They're all drunk out of their minds but their erections are fully visible in their pants. I'm anything but hard, a cold feeling creeping in my back. I don't want to participate in whatever Thomas is planning but how can I tell him? And I can't exactly run outside in my underwear. My fears are confirmed when he comes back in the living room carrying the bench with Andrew.

"He is such a slut, he makes me buy all these kinky objects," Thomas says. "He just loves to be tied up, or having sex with more than one person! Isn't that right Andrew?"

"Oh yeah! We had fun!"

You did, not me.

"Don't be a prude, come here!" Thomas orders, looking at me threateningly.