Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve

Start from the beginning

"Stroke yourself, Pet!" he commands, while he frees his hard member from his underwear.

This is an easy order to follow and I begin to moan softly as my hand works its magic on my shaft.

"Good Pet!" he praises. "Keep going like this, but remember that only good boys are allowed to come! I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Master, please!" I beg.

"Perhaps if you blow me really nicely, I will let you come!" he keeps on.

The tip of his member is brushing against my lips, this is so hot!

"Open wide, Pet!" he eventually orders.

As I comply he gently pushes into my mouth.

"Keep on stroking yourself, Pet!"

Oh, I wasn't intending to stop, don't worry. He is going very slowly in and out of my wet cavern, and I make sure my tongue works miracles on his length or his mushroom head, making him groan with pleasure.

"Make me come, Pet!" he commands after a while, resting his arms on the counter.

As I keep on jerking myself off, I quickly bob my head, worshipping his python, giving the most perfect blowjob I can. All of this deeply arouses me, and I soon feel my balls tighten, making me moan around his shaft.

"Don't you dare come before me, Pet!" he growls.

I focus on holding back my orgasm, slowing down my strokes, while I double my efforts with my mouth. Fortunately, it doesn't take him long to shoot his salty load that I swallow eagerly.

"Please, Master!" I beg when I have finished licking him clean.

"You may come, Pet," he says, his eyes locked with mine.

I don't need him to say it twice, and immediately, spurts of semen erupt from my member, falling on the floor, while waves of pleasure wash over me. This feels so good! Maybe there is something nice about this BDSM thing after all!

"You did a good job, Pet," Thomas praises me as he pulls me up to kiss me a few times. "Now clean up the kitchen before you go shower. I'll finish preparing the buffet!"

His help will be welcome since his friends should arrive soon.

"Be sure to clean yourself everywhere," he adds huskily, pinching my buttocks, "I would like to play with your hole later tonight, Pet!"

That makes me shiver with anticipation!

Cleaning the floor doesn't take me long, and I rush to the bathroom to take a warm and relaxing shower after I proceeded with my enema. I take my time to shave, then dry and dress up in our room looking at the weird bench we received a few days ago. I wonder if he plans on tying me up to this later tonight. The idea sounds strangely alluring.

Our friends arrive shortly after. Well, they are mostly his, to be fair, I usually stay home when he goes out with them. I only see them when he invites them here, which usually means I have to cook a big dinner. For tonight, Thomas helped me prepare a cold buffet since there are going to be eight of us. I don't really mingle with them since I don't know them that well, instead I mostly focus on making sure there is always a bit of everything on the table and that everyone has something to drink.

I only have one beer, since someone has to stay sober to watch over the others. Besides, I never drink too much, and I'm not having the time of my life tonight, to be honest. That's okay because this is mostly Thomas's evening, and I can definitely make an effort for him. The seven other guys are starting to get a little bit drunk, though, but that's okay because it's New Year's Eve after all! The best part of the evening is that I can finally call Thomas by his name, with his friends being present.