Meeting with Hermione

Harry's nose got healed,but he couldn't walk very good. Hermione has asked him to meet her in the Room of Requirement. Harry waited for her he had a black outfit on and Hermione came in. "Hey Harry I am sorry for what happened today I agree with what the Slytherins say." Harry sat on the leather couch and he studied her. "Thank you I am okay now,but are you going to sit down?" She sat next to him and looked at him "Do you still wanna be friends Harry?" He bit his lip "I'll consider it may I ask you two things?" Hermione assumed "Is it homework?" He smiled a bit. "No not at all it is do you support my choices if betraying the light and do you like that I am friends with Theo and Blaise and Draco?" Hermione thought about it for a second. How they stood up for Harry,How they pranked her friends. She saw the anger in their eyes and she quickly said "Yes I think they are good friends." Harry gave turned serious "How about the Dark Lord Voldemort I mean." Hermione sighed she has been fighting him with Harry this is the man who killed his parents what in the world changed. As if he could read her mind he mentioned. "Remember how stressed I was in the 5th year when Sirius died and all that shit was going on?" She nodded "Dumbledore put me with the Dursleys,he knew I was abused he did nothing. He didn't calmly ask me if I entered my name in the goblet and he wanted you and Ron not to tell me anything also another thing" Hermione interrupted. "Okay I get it." Hermione asked again "How does that make Voldemort any better?" Harry crossed his arms thinking and Tom said "Remember what I told you in the second year. Harry recalled and mentioned "Well he was just like me we aren't very different. Both half-bloods and no parents. Voldemort he was once a student at Hogwarts he wasn't always evil. I mean we have only heard about him in newspapers. We can both speak to snakes and are both Slytherins. I guess that is what I am now. Hermione frowned "You aren't a bad person Harry and you aren't alone I am going to support you." He studied her again "You are going to join Voldemort?" She thought again. "We will see." Harry grinned "It isn't all bad you know that Hermione besides Tom can hear you." Hermione paled. "What do you mean?" Tom Riddle wanted to glare at Harry Potter,but he supposed scaring her was good enough. "I mean I can talk to the dark lord in my mind." Hermione was surprised "Because you are connected because he killed your parents?" Harry nodded. "I guess so,but he gives me advice sometimes and sometimes we just talk." Hermione was speechless. "Well That is something you don't see everyday." Hermione found her voice. "Looks like Voldemort is just misunderstood I guess." Harry nodded "Exactly so what do you say do you wanna join the dark side?" Hermione breathes in and out before saying "Yes,but I don't wanna be one a death eater." Harry didn't know about that. "One question do you like Draco?" Harry felt his heart speed up and recalled Draco holding his hand. When he saw Draco cry,  when he saw him broken. He gulped "No I don't like Draco only as a friend." Hermione wondered if he was lying,but dropped it. "Okay see ya later Harry." Harry sighed glad she was dropping it. "See you later."