Bipolar love

I woke up groggily in the morning and instinctively reached out to cuddle Harry. Suddenly, I stiffened as the memories of yesterday night flooded back and I immediately pulled my outstrectched hands away.

~~~

"I just asked a simple question, Harry. Where the hell are you lately? You never come back at night and only come back to bed around 2 or 3 in the morning. You think I'm dumb or something? You think I'll never notice?" I shouted at him after I asked him nicely and civilizedly for the third time.

He just rolled his eyes at me all 3 times and told me to mind my own business.

"Please don't do this now, Y/N." He wouldn't even look at me in the eyes as he replied. I don't know about you guys, but that is what a suspicious person with something to hide would do.

"Harry, you say that all the time. I'm sick of waiting! Just tell me straight away if you're sick of me and you won't ever see me in the future." I fumed.

"Y/N, can you just stop overreacting and being such a drama queen? Why do you care if I'm out partying with a bunch of my friends? It's not like you ever let me have any fun...." He muttered the last part.

"Me, a drama queen?" I pointed at myself and scoffed. "And since when is worrying about your boyfriend who comes home at the early hours of morning back from God knows where overreacting? Harry, I stayed up late at night waiting for you to come home and you wouldn't even answer my text!"

"See? You're always fussing, just like my mum. I'm sick of you treating me like a baby, Y/N. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'm an adult, for fuck's sake." Harry yelled at me, finally running out of patience.

I gaped at him, tears welling around my eyes. I spitted out my last words before racing up the stairs: "You're a jerk, Harry. A real jerk."

I raced to our room and threw his pillow down before slamming the bedroom door. "Have a good fucking night, you dickhead."

~~~~~~~

I groaned at the memory and a part of me secretly craved for Harry's morning cuddles. Needing a distraction, I took out my phone and when I clicked it open, there was 2 notifications waiting for me.

Both from Harry.

I slide it open curiously before reading it.

(1) ik we argue a lot but i'd rather argue than not have you at all babygirl

(2)I'm sorry about yesterday, I was a dick. I love you and I'll explain everything to you as soon as I get back from work. pls say you'll forgive the jerk.

I was about to write back a reply but I saw that Harry was typing... my heart raced as I braced myself for what's about to come.

Ping! A new message....

I don't care how complicated it gets, I still want you

I immediately typed back: you bipolar idiot....

I grinned as I continued typing: ur lucky i have a thing for jerks for you.... btw, your pillow's going back to its original place. i miss you

He typed back in an obviously happier mood: i miss you heaps, sunshine. cya soon, you can punish me in whatever way you want when i get back

I smiled widely as I thought of him: cuddles for the whole day :D

heyyyy, that's not a real punishment...

r u suggesting me to change my mind?

cuddles it is