6

Me Ashara and Lana went to zakuuls spa( i just made that up there is no spa on zakuul)" welcome ladys oh My Empress if i new you wuld come i wu-"." No dont worry me and My friends here need a spa day Until the party"." Yes Ofcurse My Empress right this way". We were led to a changing room where we took oure armor of and we took spa robes on and went to the spa aria."wow". I said i have never been to a place like this so it was new."where shuld we start first". Ashara asked." Have you two been to a place like this before". Me and Lana said no." Neither have i". We stood there AS a male Worker came to uss." Greetings my'ladys"."Hello i asume you work here".i asked the male."My Empress Its an hunor"." Drop the formaletys i never got used to those so is there anything you recomand for us to start with"." Ofcurse yes follow me pleas"." He took us to a mud bath." Here is the mud bath dosent look the best but it Gets the job done". We thanked him and he walked away."Madames take the robes off and Get commfy".( they have underware on ;) ). As She said that we took them off and that reveals My zebrake markings all over My body." This is amazing Lana Ashara we need to go here more often". I said to the girls." That i agree on Lunara". Ashara said.

~~Time skip brught to you by Lord Kallig and Tulak Hord hugging~~

We returned to My chambers in the palce. We felt refreshed after that so we got ready for the party." Lets Get it on then". I said as we got ready. I took a remade version of Valkorions armor on me. Lana got just had her regular outfit just with white and gold not her regular grey one. Ashara got a lovely dress in white and gold. Ashara did our hair and i got acersory that i placed on My horns that looked like a crown." Seems like we are ready Lets go girls".

We went to the stairs and walked to the people. When we got to the balcony(that thing Vaylin makes her speech Until you and Theron crashes the party with the help of Indo that thing)." People of zakuul welcome. Im youre Empress Lunara". As i said that i got there attention but i dint now What to say i looked over to My friends and then i new." We have fught and died for this moment when we a free from the wrath of the imortal emperor that all beeings has sufferd from. Now tonight it is one year since his defeet so Lets celebrate for a free empier and for a better futer as the roolers of the galaxy". Cheers from the people filed te hall.

So the night went on people chating and drinking the night away." It was quite the look on her face when i said it"." I have no dout Master". Me Xelak Ashara and Khem and Talos where chating and having a Good time. I looked around and saw bunch of nobel women gathering around Arcann. It botherd me i dint like the fact that other women are starting to take a liking to him. I wasent wrong that he talked to his people ore anything but this botherd me." Exuse me for a moment guys". Sure". I walked over to them when i was Stoped by a grupe of zakuulien nobel men." Ah Empress mey we have a moment of youre time"." Oh sure is there somthing in preticuler you want to talk about".

Arcann POV:

I wached Lunaras speech i was so proud of My girl. What Im i thinking She isnt mine She must have men crawling under her to Get to marry her ore somthing but i dont want any man tuching her She is mine only mine. My thughts where interuptet when a bunch of nobel women gatherd around me and started takling but i dint pay any attention." Prince Arcann i see you removed youre mask you look quite handsome". I still dint listen to them i saw Lunara looking at me and then i looked away She was so beutyfull the collors suited her Well.

I was about to go to her then i saw a grupe of nobel men takling to her." Hey Arcann this party seems quite dull Lets go somewere elles and have a Good Time"." Sorry i have alredy My eyes on someone"." Who that monster over there"." What dis you call her"." Arcann She is an alien and nothing special now onto What we were descussing". I tried to Get away but it dint work. When i finaly got away She was gone and so where the nobel women." Where are you Lunara".

Lunara POV:

I was about to Exuse My self to go to Arcann but then i saw him with a girl they seemd to Get close Huh. I culnd wach so i ran outside to Get some fresh air. With Khem waching me from afar when a grupe of nobel women approched me." What do you think youre doing"." Getting some fresh air What is the matter"." Whats the matter is that you have Arcann all to youre self". She went to me and slapped me." Thats What you Get Arcann is mine and--"." Did you just slap me"." Yes and i will do it again"." Ohh you pathetic yung girl just slapped a dark lord of the sith you do now What we are capebel of"." Im i suposed to be scared of you"." KHEM!". I yelled nowing he was there"." Yes master"." What do we do to people disrespecting the sith"." We devover and feest on them"." Khem here devavour living beeing for food and he is hungry"." What"." Hey Whats going on here"." Prince Arcann She thretend me for just takling to her with her companion here to devover me". He just glared at her then looked at me and Khem." They must pay for disrespecting zakuul nobel"." If it wasent for her people then you wuld be nothing and Hahahaha". Me Arcann and Khem starting lughing." You belive Khem eats just Anyone he devover force users only". He Luaghed while takling.

Hope you guys like this chapter i just want to Thank all of you for reading My book i Really enjoy it and Sorry for spelling errors Its not My nativ language im better at speaking then writing english sooo.....  if some of you guys have any idea that you wuld want to see in this Story just koment and i will see Goodbye for now

~~kisses