Death

The figure came into view, my wife,

What is wrong with her?

Wheres all this blood coming from?

Wheres the kids?

'OH MY GOD THE KIDS!!!' I thought to myself.

"H-honey, where are the kids? Are you okay? Why is there blood everywhere?"

That horendous noise escaped her lips, as she charged for me. I sprinted around the kitchen to avoid my attacker, when i stepped in something mushey, i looked down just for a second. 'I found the kids' I thought to myself. Both children laying side by side, their intestines hanging outside of their bodys, they look mutilated in a pool of their own blood.

I turned to face the culperate.

"Why did you do this love? WHYYY!?!" I screamed with tears filling up my eyes.

That was all i could choke out before she pounced on me biting into my neck causing my blood to go all over her, myself, and the floor. She kept tearing my skin open, untill right before i started loosing conscienous, then she began her feast.

Good morning honey, im dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(If you couldnt tell she just turned into a zombie, at the beginning of the story.) :P

Thanks for reading, the storys over, please comment and tell me how i did, or give me ideas on how to improve it!!! Thanks in advance, if you do so!!! I'm horrible with struggle scenes. 

I am still looking for a editor to edit this for me, i will be so greatful for your help!!!

Should i write another story? 

LOVE AND HUGS,

Pippii

 FAN/VOTE/COMMENT