The Death Academy: chapter II

As we walked past the corridor on which all the dazzling but scary hand forged weapons were, we were entering one of the classes which seemed to be a senior class at the Academy, each member were on either side of the room, weapon in hand, almost as if they were about to fight!

"This is Arts class," Suzy explained. "It is here that you learn to put your weapon to the test and critique your skills with it. Although you will not learn everything about your weapon, you will have to learn things we alone can't teach you. You will have to learn from your mistakes and your victories while hunting the demons out in the world, for each demon you kill, you absorb their energy, and when you have gathered enough energy we will rank you up, which in return calls for greater and more challenging tasks".

A kid with flaming red hair and an icebreakers t-shirt on stepped forward. "Do we get to pick a weapon today?" he asked.

"No Mr. Chase." Suzy shook her head at the red-headed boy. "Now return back to your place in line please. Now, as you can see, this young man and this young lady are about to match. Settle down and watch them clash." Her eyes flashed as she went on. "Only one will emerge alive."