Part 2- horror sleepover

Suddenly Lilly jumps off the bed and get a bag of chips and rips it open giving some to me. I gladly take some and Lilly suddenly pipes up" what about we have a sleepover tonight with Becca and you". " Ok, that would be great'. I pick up my phone telling mum that I'm staying the night at Lilly's . Then I text Becca asking if she would like to come to Lilly's house for a sleepover tonight. " Sam" Lilly chirped " Come over here I want to show you something". I walk over to Lilly's bed and plop down making myself comfortable. She shows me her phone on it has a list of the hottest boys list. I sit there shocked. Why was she looking at hot boys on the internet. "Why are you looking at that?" Lilly looks at me and smiles" I'm looking at it because their hot"

I stare at her dumbstruck" Lilly that is just crazy, I really hope this is just a short phase your going through". " Probably " said Lilly smiling.

BECCA ARRIVES A FEW HOURS LATER;

Becca barges into Lilly's room all smiles and carriying what looked like a massive lollybag. " Hey Sam, hey lilly Becca squeeles russhing over to us and crushing us in a bear hug. Finally we maniged to wiggle free and start bonbarding her with questions.