1

Unknown POV
I remember, like it happened just yesterday. The pain when I woke up. It was excruciating. They cut into me and made me a monster. It was all their fault not mine. I was innocent until they got their hands on me. But it's ok. Because I had a plan to take care of them.
..............................................................................................................
My first target didn't even know what hit him. One moment he was drinking a cup of tea and the next he was on the floor, holding his head, from the tremendous pain radiating from his head. He screamed and whimpered and cried but I couldn't let him go. I needed my revenge so I killed him but not before I had some fun with him. I tortured him for hours before killing him. And then I left his body out in the sun to rot much like they had left mine.
My second was still young. A naive lamb living among a den of lions but she still went along with them. She helped them turn me into a monster. She stayed in the back and let them cut me open. She stayed quiet so as to not draw their attention to herself because she knew that if they lost interest in me they'd go after her next. She was an easy target to get alone. I just pretended to be injured and when she came close enough I snatched her up. She was fun to mess with. She cried for hours begging me to let her go and telling me she'd give me all the money she had on her and anything I wanted. Hahahaha, it was laughable how utterly pathetic she was! But even as amusing as she was she still had to die so I thought up an entertaining way for her to die and within the hour she was dead. I loved how beautiful she looked as her hair floated around her as she drowned. Too bad I had to get rid of her otherwise I'd have kept her as a pet. Anyway, getting rid of her body was easy I just left her in the sewers like the little rat she was.
My list is narrowing down. I still have four more left but I'll soon get them and when I do they'll regret what they did to me.