The Prophecy Chamber

Sonic:(runs into the factory wreck. It's dark and damp and just thriving with plant life) Tails,where are you?

Tails:I'm over here, and so is Knuckles (waves to get Sonics attention, Knuckles is with him too)

Sonic:(runs to them)Hey guys.(gives them high fives)So where is this secret chamber?

Knuckles:It's just under(lifts up a bunch of rubble) here.

(The boys jump into the secret hole under the ground. Knuckles slowly puts the rubble back on the entrance to prevent animals from coming in. The chamber was darker than the factory. It's Pitch Black. Tails turns on the stopwatch lights and looks all over. There is ancient language and pictures written on the walls. And in the front side of the chamber was a giant picture of a heart  shaped jewel and a panel for seven circle shaped jewels and some words in a strange language)

Sonic:What in the world?!

Knuckles:Do think the chaos emeralds go in here and have something to do with this?

Tails:Well, what about this ancient writing. Maybe it will give us clue. Can you read it, Knuckles?

Knuckles:I can try.(starts to read) To future children of the undiscovered world. The moment you'll be reading this, I Queen Irayna

Sonic:Irayna?

Tails:I think she might have some connection to this room, Keep reading Knux.

Knuckles:Oh right. I Queen Irayna will have already left both my and your worlds. And I fear that the unworldly dangers I ever faced shall rise once more. But I am not too worried. For one day,"When all seven chaos emeralds come together with the chaos emerald of heart. A legendary savior shall awaken. Thus otherworldly evils shall fall in defeat to the Guardian of Luminaria, Land of Light". Yup, definitely part of this whole place. If this Queen person says there's a "guardian" out there, how come we never knew about that?

Tails:Don't know. But something tells me this whole room has something to do with this prophecy besides keep it safe. But what?

Knuckles:Luminaria? What is Luminaria, besides the Land of Light?

Sonic:(looks at the panel)Well, we got all seven chaos emeralds like this Irayna says, let's see what they do here.

(Sonic and his team put the seven chaos emeralds into the panel. All of a sudden the whole chamber begins to light up, the pictures begin move, and the chaos emeralds begin to swirl around the team and flash of light engulfs them. All of a sudden everything is still.)