Sasuke x Reader (A Naruto fan fic)

Authors Note: Hey guys!! This is my second fan fic and I hopw to make this one longer and better :p If you can, check out my other one!
  ~Madi

*I do not own Naruto or any of its characters*

No One's P.O.V.

   You've always considered yourself a happy and kind girl, that is untill, your whole family died. Your sister, mom and dad were brutally murdered by the uchiha clan when you were just eight years old. You have wanted justice brought to the uchiha family. You were sad and shy ever since then and never got along with anyone.

Since then, you tried to forget about that part in your life....

It's going to be really aawkward on your first day of school.

Your P.O.V.
    "Ugh.... Uncle do I really have to go to school?" I say shifting my postion in the front seat of his truck.

"It's time you make friends." he says not looking at me.

"You could've sent me to school 6 years ago when I was 8, im going to be a social outcast!!" I say throwing my arms up in fustration.

"Calm down" he says chuckling. "You needed to know how to control your power first, you wouldn't want to be terrorizing little kids" he says trying not to smile.

"You can never talk seriously, uncle." I say looking at him smirking.

He shrugs and continues driving.

"There could be boys there" he says shoulder bumping me.

"oh shut it!" I playfully punch him in the shoulder.

About an hour later we pull up to the school.

"I can believe we came all the way out here for ninja training school." I say getting out of the truck and shuting the door.

I look at the school and it looks like a large house.

"seems you'll be outside today, theres your teacher." uncle says pointing at a man with a hidden leaf village headband over one of his eyes and really messy hair. I see a big group of kids around him.

"I think thats kakashi" I say looking at some of the kids around him.

"Alright, I'll being going now. see ya in 4 months kiddo!" uncle says smiling at me.

"really, your not going to give me a lecture or any god advice?" I mumble trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Nope." He smiles sarcastically, gets in his truck and drives away.

"wow what a jerk." I say smiling to myself.

I see kakashi taking attendance,  so I start to walk that way.

This is going to suck.

Part 2 coming soon I hope! I thought I'd put a little humor in this :p There will be feels though...hehe
   ~Madi