"They can't be! These comments! I don't give a shit about it niku! I don't care what people say! It's my life i know who i am with! Don't you ever feel this way! I am blessed to have you in my life and you're thinking about this? These will be the same people who'll love me when i'll score a century" I said assuring her.

"But vee.." She said and i cutted her off placing my finger on her lips.

Her soft pinkish lips!

"No baby! Not again! You can never be unlucky for me! And you never cry like this i hate tears in your eyes!" I said boring my eyes into hers holding her face closely to mine leaving an inch gap between us.

"Your eyes Virat! The way they carry light of stars when you laugh, the way they curl into a moon shape when you smile is what touched me more than your hands could ever do!" She said looking in my eyes.

Yet again beautiful eyes!

I looked at her our eyes met and i don't know what came in my mind but one thing i was sure of that if i didn't kiss her right now i would regret it later. I can't lose this precious time.

Am sorry but not sorry niku i won't let this chance go!

I leaned forward slowly and my lips touched hers. My whole body zoned out in some other world. It was pure heaven. Her soft tender lips was a bliss on mine.

Initially she resisted but after few seconds she equally responded which made me hold her more tightly. Our lips moved in sync like a couple dancing on a song. I kissed her with all my love and passion. The love i was holding since long for her came all in that one kiss.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance and as soon as she realised i like being in charge she stopped fighting and gave me the control. I explored her mouth deepening the kiss wanting more of her everytime. I couldn't get enough of her.

Soon my hands started roaming around her body and she wrapped her arms around my neck then ruffling my hairs which drove me fucking crazy. We were two souls interwined into one.

I could have gone further but it might scare her and i don't want that. Am liking it slow enjoying each and every feel of her.

We were running out of our breaths but still i didn't wanted to leave her. I can kiss her all night. She's becoming like an addiction to me.

Soon something happened and she pulled apart herself and looked down with a big guilt on her face.

Is she regretting it? Coz i am not!

I looked at her with a questioning look.

"This shouldn't have happened Virat. Am sorry this is wrong. This whole relation is wrong. Don't make situations difficult for me vee! Please!" She said almost pleading with her eyes.

That's it!

How can she say this shouldn't have happened. This should have happened way before. Can't she see how much i love her?

"Enough! Niku! Just enough now just listen to me!" I glared at her making her look up in my eyes.

"I am tired of being in this accidental relation babe! This starting was just not what i thought of but i can't continue this now! If i didn't stop this right now things will fall apart which i don't want them to. I have fallen for you niku! Can't we just be together in real? I love you! I really love you. You are having no idea baby what you did to me. You made me crazy in a way i've never been. Whether it was the way you blink your eyes or the way you wave your hairs back. Baby i wanna be with you. I want to start this real relationship with all new phase!" I finally expressed the thing i was holding in my heart.

I looked at her and it seems she didn't believed what she heard.

"Virat? Do you even know what you are talking?" She asked with those innocent eyes biting her lower lip.

And again Virat Kohli was bowled out!

"Baby i've not been this much sure about anything in my life. Don't you love me niku?" I asked grabbing her tightly in my embrace.

She looked at me for a while and sighed.

"Vee, you know what? When you kissed me a moment before, i died a little bit inside coz i realised that losing you would be something i won't ever be able to recover from. I love you Virat! I have totally fallen for you" She said those magical words my ears were dying to hear.

Baby! You're mine!

She hugged me tightly sobbing in my arms due to this beautiful moment.

"You turned this not so good day as the the bestest day of my life" I said pecking on her lips making her blush.

"I love you!" She once again said.

"Say once more!" I smiled picking her up in my arms placing her on bed and covering us both in the duvet.

"I love you jaan!" She snuggled closer to me and i wrapped my arms around her.

"Keep saying" I smiled kissing her hairs.

This love journey has just started once again but this time as i wanted it to, may be?

Seems like destiny didn't wanted this love with such an ease.

Finally they're together❤
Do comment if you liked this chapter.💕
And for the end one dialog, Obviously love stories aren't meant to be happened with an ease!😈
Long way to go!😉

Vote and comment❤