"U haven't seen Randhir by any chance , have u?"

"Randhir? Yes I have...He came upto our camp early in the morning and wanted to meet a member of my team..."

"What? He came here? Whom did he meet?"

"Ridhima Mukherjee...she's my team-mate.."

Sanyukta's mind was reeling. What the hell was Randhir doing with this Ridhima person? And how did he know her?

Anirban spoke up suddenly, "Ridhima? U mean 'The Ridhima'?? No wonder he came to meet her early in the morning..."

Sanyukta looked at him in surprise. "Why? What's so special about her?" she asked.

Parth realized the situation was taking an ugly turn.

"Nothing like that Sanyukta, she's just a team-mate...Randhir said something about giving her a message.."

"Just a team-mate? R u kidding me?" spoke Anirban. He then turned towards Sanyukta and said, "Ridhima is a first year mechanical student of RCE. She is the 'beauty' with 'brains'. Topper of her year and every guy's dream girl, including your friend parth's."

Parth sweared mentally.

"Shut up Anirban...Sanyukta, it's noth-..."

But she was already walking away.

"Sanyukta, ruko.." Parth called out, but to no avail.

"She is the 'beauty' with 'brains'. Topper of her year and every guy's dream girl..."

Those words haunted her as she walked back towards their rest-house.

"What are you doing randhir? And what message r u delivering?"

Questions plagued her mind as she desparately searched for answers.

And all of a sudden it struck her. Sanyukta Agarwal stopped dead in her tracks.

"Ridhima Mukherjee.....RM"

~0~

Kaustuki woke up to find Sanyukta sitting on her bed, looking gloomy and distracted.

"Sanyu, what happened? Is everything ok?"

Sanyukta thought about sharing what she had just found out. But ultimately chose to remain mum.

"Sanyu, kuch toh bolo..."

"kaustuki, do u think he loves me?"

kaustuki was taken aback by the sudden question, but replied calmly, "Of course he does...He cares about u...Why do u look so unconvinced?"

"I don't know yaar...I just think he is hiding something...besides he hasn't even proposed or said 'I love u' to me yet..."

"This is randhir we are talking about...U know how he is...He will take time...What's wrong with u Sanyu? Talk to him...Clear ur differences..."

Sanyukta sighed.

"I guess i m being paranoid" she said.

"Yes u are...But it's ok...Initially even i was paranoid about Jiggy...it goes away with time.."

Sanyukta felt somewhat relaxed after talking with Kaustuki. She smiled and mouthed a 'thank you'.

And they got ready for their first 'dream-team' meeting.

~0~

"Does mom know u are here?" randhir asked her.

Ridhima shook her head and said, "Not yet, but she will find out soon enough."