(ㆆ - ㆆ)و

Roy had just gotten back from the threats of the füher. The man was a homunculus, and a fairly strong one too. He'd have to play it careful from here on out. He called all his men to his office, and devised up a plan.

"I heard the füher mention more than once Edward and Alphonse are precious human sacrifices. Which means we have to keep them out of sight and hidden from the enemy on this promised day of theirs. I've spoken with Al, and he agrees that they need to lay low. I haven't mentioned it to Ed because that honestly would have just been a waste of breath." Roy said.

His crew nodded in agreement, as Riza brought out drinks for everyone, she could tell this was to be a long meeting. Mustang reached into his pocket, opening a small container and dropped three small white pills into one of the hot cups of tea. Everyone got the hint, Ed was in no way going to agree to hiding out and they all knew it. So when the kid came barreling into the room late as usual, no one breathed a word as he sat down next to Brenda and Fury accepting his now drugged drink from Riza without knowing of its contents.

"Thanks." Ed replied, slightly out of breath from running here.
Hawkeye smiled and nodded, as Mustang continued.

"I have specific jobs for each of you. Brenda, I'm sorry to ask this of you but I need you to go and get Maria Ross from Xing. Inform her of the situation and see if she hasn't made any allies who can aid us." Mustang said

"Yes sir, I'll head out tonight." Brenda said, accepting his orders.

Ed took a drink of his tea, and listened attentively. things were going to get busy from here on out.

"Armstrong, I need you to help with the major general when her Brigg troops arrive. Fury, you need to make sure we all stay connected and on track with our goal of overthrowing this mess." Mustang continued.

"Yes sir!" Those who were given orders responded, saluting respectively.

"Hawkeye, you're to stay at my sides at all costs, and Falman you'll be put under watch duty of the Elric's." mustang finished up, Hawkeye nodded, a small smile tugging at her lips while Falman saluted.
"Yes sir." He said formally.

"...wait, watch duty?" Ed said, suddenly very confused this is not what he was expecting when Mustang said all hands on deck. Ed set his now mostly empty cup onto the desk.
"What exactly does that mean?" Ed asked, getting a bad feeling about this as he frowned standing to his feet.

"Exactly what I said. You and Al are going to be hidden away, they can't complete their plans without you two and if I let you hurdle into the eye of the storm I'm just letting them have what they want Ed." Mustang said.

"Yeah? Well you can't exactly hold me hostage Mustang!" Ed fired back. A wave of dizziness suddenly hit him, he had to place his hands on the desk to keep from falling over. When he looked up Mustang wore a knowing smirk.

"I can, actually... By the time you wake up Ed, this should all be over." Mustang said tapping the rim of Ed's glass. Immediately it dawned on him.

"You drugged me?!" Ed demanded, aware of how screwed he was.

"Yes, I did." Mustang replied smoothly.
Ed was finding it hard to keep his balance at the moment, leaning with his hands against Mustang's desk his vision becoming blurry.

"Falman, I have a hotel room that Al booked under an alias. Mustang handed Falman a key and a paper with the address. He's already in the room waiting for you and Edward." Mustang said.

"Good to hear to sir." Falman said, grabbing the key and the paper.

Ed was doing worse now, he was starting to lean a bit too far to the left, and he felt like he was being spun like a top. His eyes weren't cooperating very well with him on keeping opened either, he probably was about to fall over when his arm was slung around the back of someone's neck. He isn't sure who was holding him up because his neck refused to hold his head up, so his chin was slumped against his chest.