The Secret of Danny and Sam: Another Danny Phantom Story

Narrator's POV

There are a lot of things you don't know about Sam Manson and her family. Her family maternal family consists of her mother Pamela and her father Jeremy Manson. She also has another family. Her best friend/brother Tucker, Danny, and Curtis. Along with Jazz as an older sister she never got. Everyone besides Curtis makes up Team Phantom.

Sam's POV

Look at him. People think that he is my little brother that just happens to look like Danny. Curtis has just turned 10 months old today. Since mom and dad were on a business trip and everyone was away, I was staying at Danny's with Curtis. And I had to take Curtis to school with me. Here's the thing Curtis is Danny's and I's son. We had clockwork speed up the process of nine months to a couple of hours and voila' people think that he is my adoptive brother. Curtis also knows that we are his real parents. He is so smart and kind. Danny loves the kid more than ice cream.  

My parents know that he is Danny's and I's son. They love him and they welcomed Danny right into the family. Danny and I are also married in secret, but only my parents, Vlad (he changed), and Jazz.