Midnight Treats-Jae

Even though you and Jae have been dating for a little over a year, you still got butterflies in your stomach when he walked in the room. On your first year anniversary he popped the question. No not "Will you marry me?". He asked you to move in with him.

At first you were hesitant but soon enough he persuaded you. With a little flirting of course. Since then, you never once regretted it. You loved the feeling of waking up next to him.

It was one of those nights where you woke up at midnight due to your hunger. You turned around and stared at your boyfriend's peaceful features. You ran your hand through his hair amd smiled lightly. Your eyes trailed down only to find your boyfriend shirtless. Your ogling was interuppted by your growling stomach. Untangling yourself from his arms you slowly made your way down the stairs towards the kitchen.

Your feet slapped lightly against the tiled floor as you steered towards the fridge. You opened the freezer only to see a pint of your favorite ice-cream standing there. Before you grabbed it you decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies. So you set to work. Grabbing your phone you plugged it into your speaker. Astro's "Baby" played in the background as you took out the ingredients. Just as the song ended you had begun to pour chocolate chips into your batter. The song that played next made you race to your phone and blast the volume up to the highest it could go to. Concern for your boyfriend waking up flew out the window as Jessi's "Boing" echoed throughout the kitchen. You put the song on repeat and continued your baking swaying every few seconds.

Placing you're treats in the oven, you set the timer and began dancing along to the music. Your moment of bliss making you completely oblivious to the figure that made its way towards the kitchen doorway.

Jae stood there silently and watched adoringly as you got lost in your own world. As cliché as the scene was, it still made him fall in love with you all over again. The adoration in his eyes soon faded into a tinge of lust and shock as you began to dance sensually to the song.

Your dancing was interrupted by a fit of giggles erupting from your stomach. You shook your head at yourself and began swaying lightly, energy partially drained. Your moment was cut short when you felt strong arms slide around your waist, hot breath fanning your neck. "Wow babe, I didn't you could dance like that" He whispered lowly. He twirled you around and pressed you against the island counter. "If I had known earlier I would have turned that song on everyday" You could hear the teasing in his voice.

You blushed lightly and buried your face into his chest, you were sure he could feel the heat coming from you. He chuckled at your reaction and that caused you to blush a deeper shade. You lifted your head, ready to retort until you were interrupted by the ding of the oven timer. Letting out a breath you stepped around and made your way to the oven. Opening it you grabbed the tray of baked sweets and placed them on the counter. Then he trapped you in his arms again. "I believe we weren't finished" He spoke.

Sighing, you replied "I didn't know you were standing there". "Well I'm glad you didn't, or I wouldn't have seen that amazing display" He teased. Before you could retort his lips covered yours.

Your eyes widened before fluttering closed. Kissing him, you thought about how he never failed to make you feel light-headed whenever he kissed you. Your hands that lay on his now clothed chest made their way up to his blonde locks. As soon as they ran through his hair his lips began to move more fervently against yours. His arms tightened around your waist as he deepened the kiss.

His tongue made an appearance and slid slowly across your lower lip. As revenge, you denied his silent request. You smirked at the frustration you felt radiating off of him. Your victory was short lived as you felt yourself being lifted into the air and placed on the counter. A gasp escaped your lips and your sly boyfriend took this as an opportunity. His tongue slipped past your lips and meet with your own.You both fought for dominance which typically ended with him winning.

His kisses had begun to slow as he occasionally brushed his tongue over yours lightly. Soon enough with one last peck he pulled away panting lightly. He stood between your legs, hands placed on your waist as he started adoringly into your eyes. You stared back into his with just as much love.

Your moment was ruined by your stomach which refused to go unheard. It growled in hunger causing the two of you to burst into a fit of laughter. "Can we eat now?" You asked. With a smile plastered on his face he brought you down from the counter and got the ice-cream while you grabbed your cookies. After getting whatever else you might need you both made your way into the living room.

'Maybe I should blast music at midnight more often' you thought.

Second imagine hope you all liked it.

Hope you look forward to the next one.

Author-nim