P R E F A C E

"I TOLD YOU TO HIDE YOUR HEART, NOW YOU PAY THE PRICE"

There as once a small little girl. Who's only wish was to be sheltered and cared for by her mother. Who had wished she was able to make her own choices, and have her own voice. Who didn't want to become the vile and cold hearted person she was raised to be. But she was just a little girl who grew up to fast.

There was once a little girl that wanted to be friends with who ever she wanted. Who didn't want to believe in the prejudice beliefs of her family. Who tried to keep her broken family from falling apart faster than it already was. But she was just a little girl who cried before she could walk. 

There was once a little girl that believed in true love. Who wanted to marry the person of their dreams than one who was forced to love them. Who wanted to run away with someone that genuinely cared for yet was too scared to live her life. But she was just a little girl who grew up in the shadow of her family name.

There was once a little girl that wanted to be a mother. Who wanted to be able to kiss her child's bruises good bye. Who wanted to hug them till they could find hate in the world. Who wanted to save their child more than themselves. But she was just a little girl who was hurt before she could love.

There was once a girl that grew up to be the one person she wished she never was. And she died holding all those regrets deep in her heart. Watching one and a time as each of them fall. And in the end her reign was overthrown. By the one person who never called her Q U E E N.