At School

Haya's POV

7:55 a.m

finally I reached to school before the morning bell.

while walking in the corridor I saw my friend Nazia. I went to her.. we exchanged our salaams and start walking towards our class.

I was just talking to Nazia..we were at the staircase and I was just lost in our conversation that I don't even notice but  suddenly I collapsed with an hard chest..!! I was about to fall and then someone holds me with his hard grip.

I look up and saw a tall , fair guy having light brown eyes and light brown hairs. I couldn't recognise him but he seems to be new in school.

I helped myself and stand straight.  I can say that this boy is really very handsome. I thanked him, he says "no problem".

when I was about to turn he said

" Hey, I am Hussain.. Hussain Abdullah.  I am a new admission.  I don't know where is the staff room. could u plz help me..??"

Me- hey..!!

the staff room is on the ground floor, straight from here then first right turn.. few more steps and u 'll find it..!!

Hussain- thankyou..!!

Me- any tym..!!

(one thing I can tell u that.. he is sooo very much handsome..!! and I am gonna have very tough time to go through :P)

* hey guys..!! so what says..

do you all lyk this chapter..

plz do vote and comment..!! it'll be really motivating.. :)