ϟ three ϟ

ϟ three ϟ

Drew traced her fingers across her pink journal, feeling it smooth against her fingertips. She pouted her bottom lip, feeling devastated. It's like her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach. She felt sick and disturbed, and very very saddened. Drew tossed her journal to the side, rubbing her hands around her face, feeling her nerves start to rush through her. How could she feel so overwhelmed over a guy? Throughout her middle and high school years she thought boys were a joke, like they wanted to play with your mind.

She laid herself down on her bed, feeling the cold crawl up her arms, resulting in goosebumps rising upon her silky skin. She felt so very lonely, as she imagined the boy she loved with another person. That made her heart crinkle up and just wither and die. It's like an empty space of air was echoing through her soul, and quite frankly, it hurt. She was cut off by the sound of heavy vibrating coming from her phone. She turned to the side, her eyes glancing over to her night stand noticing she was receiving and incoming call.

Louis is calling...”

Her eyebrows crinkled in confusion as the bold name of his popping up on her phone. Louis rarely ever called Drew, maybe on special occasions or something great had happened. Drew was busying relaxing herself to really care why he was calling. Her fingertips grabbed at the phone, holding it up to her ear.

“Hello?” Drew's croaky voice announced through the phone. She could hear heavy breathing coming from the other line, a silent mutter.

“O-Oh Drew, I-I messed up oh so very badly.” Louis slurred on the other line. She could hear the hiccups coming from him, noticing he wasn't in the happiest mood. Drew could just visualize the amount of tears he's been exposing onto his cheeks. His crimson red face from the amount of crying he's done. She pursed her lips, laying back down on her queen sized bed.

“Louis, what happened? Are you alright?” Drew whispered to him, trying to be gentle as she can, as he was in a fragile state. She's never seen Louis in such an upset mood before. He was always the kind of guy, who always held a smile, the kind of guy who would tell witty jokes and make other laugh. He was never the one to call up a friend and cry and hiccup over something. Maybe this showed how bad the situation was that Louis was stuck in.

“C-Can I just come over?” Louis questioned, as Drew heard heavy sighing coming from. Drew hesitated a bit, as she wanted this to be a free day for herself, where it's only herself and her thoughts. But really, why wouldn't she want Louis coming over? This is the guy she's been dreaming of for a while now, she would love to be in his presence at any given chance.

“Yes of course, you're always welcome here Lou.” Drew spoke though the phone, trying to suppress a smile. She heard a sigh of relief come from Louis, as she heard the beeping from the phone, noticing he hung up, as he was on his way. Drew gently put her phone back where it belonged, as she rubbed her hands together to create warmth. Should she put a bit of makeup on to at least look presentable? Her hair was in knots and she had baggy sweatpants on with a tank top. She quickly grabbed an elastic and tied up her curly hair in a pony tail.

Drew stood there, staring at herself in the mirror. Her insecurities were starting to kick in, as she folded her arms across her chest. Yeah, she wasn't fond of how she looked, but everyone at least had one insecurity. Drew seemed to have many more.

Suddenly a hard knock was brought upon her door, realizing that Louis seemed to arrive quite fast and early. She slipped on her moccasins, running to the front door. She turned the knob, to indeed find, a tear stained Louis standing at her front door step. She felt her heart drop down to her stomach, feeling tears start to prick at her eyes. Just seeing someone she loves in such a terribly state hurts. She had never wished to see Louis like this; in such a distraught and unhealthy way.