Chapter One

It began with the sound of tapping on the window. The figure on the bed noticed and began to stir awake from his much needed sleep. Sherlock sat up still groggy with sleep, he looked around the room listening intently for the noise that woke him up.
He heard a single tap, listening intently, he pinpoints the sound and it was coming from outside the window, he gets up to investigate what was causing the noise (probably just the wind) but he couldn't shake this weird feeling that someone or something is watching him. Sherlock shivers from head to toe the mere thought of it send unwanted shivers down his spine, he walks up to the window and opens it abruptly after realizing that this was utter bullocks.
He peeks his head through the window and checks for indication of any human being, but only found a peaceful moonlit night with sprinkles of star at the sky. 
Beyond the darkness of the night hiding in the shadows someone or something was watching him as he opens the window. The creature smirk narrowed his blood red eyes at his target, he watches sherlock as he looks outside the window looking for something that made the noise, it was rather a close call actually he had been tapping on the window to see if the beautiful creature on the bed would wake up as he was suppose to climb inside to watch his prey sleep. Sherlock gazed at his detection,  he admire those beautiful blue green gold eyes, lush and pouty lips and creamy white skin, how would it look like covered in long string of red lines with blood oozing out of it. The creature would have to wait, not know because he will have him all to himself, he would, its just a matter of time. For know he will be content in watching his trophy.
Sherlock shrugs and shakes his head disappointed to have indulge in stupidity, he walks back to his bed and drops back to the mattress  and  let sleep take him away.