#1

So this book is all about the ideas and thoughts i had for my stories but they didn't make the cut. This story was for reverse falls.

"Brother! Do my eyes deceive me!",I turn around,surprised and startled. Mabel was standing at the doorway,smirking. "S-sister? What are you doing here?",I could feel Will shaking behind me.

  He was afraid! My little boy was scared,but I needed to protect him. No matter what it took. "Are you really falling for that good for nothing trash? You have sunken very low, brother",mabel smirked and took a step forward.
I stepped in front of Will protectively and watched as Mabel took out a knife. "Move aside, brother! He must be punished for his wrong doing",mabel licked her lips and glared evily at the shivering Will.

I stayed silent and looked down. I love Will, I love him so much it hurt. I couldn't let her hurt Will. Then, very quickly,she shoved me out of the way and went straight for Will who immediatly  stood up.

  "S-stop!",he screamed and tried to grab the knife away from Mabel. Of course, I knew it wouldn't kill him,but he could still feel the pain. I could here Will's screams and cries. I tried to get up but my body was feeling very heavy.

"W-will! M-mabel,enough", I winced in pain as I felt a sharp pain in my back. There was silence now. I moved my head slowly to where Will was. My eyes wide in horror.

"W-will...why?",tears filled my eyes as I saw Mabel sprawled on the floor,a pool of blood surrounded her. I looked up to see Will's face. Will was smirking and looking down on Mabel.

"Will?",I muttered. He looked down on me and I gasped. His eyes were no longer the soft, blue,ocean,eyes I knew. His eyes were entirely blue and he had on a smirk.

  "W-wh-",i was caught off by the demon. "Don't speak, gleeful! I will no longer bare the suffering yoy have bestowed upon me! Our deal is off...your sister paid the price,now its your turn!",he sneered.

He held the bloodied knife against my neck,"any last words?" I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. "Will...I love you and I'm sorry for everything I have done to you.

Nothing in this world will make me change my mind about you....",I shed a tear and cupped Will's cheeks,"I love you!" I felt my lips connect with his and soon he started kissing back. We kissed passionately , almost as if nothing can tear us apart.

He pulled away and so did I. He looked into my eyes,no longer angry but confused. I smiled softly,"Do you love me too?" Will was deep in thought,then he got up and left the room. Did that mean...oh. I was crushed.

I felt my world come falling down. Nothing mattered anymore. He rejected me. I knew I shouldn't have said that! I knew it. I felt a huge lump in my throat and a lot of pain in my chest.

Tears streamed down my face as I curled up and cried. Then, I heard  soft laughter in the room. It soon turned into crazy laughter. "Oh my god! That was brilliant!",a familiar voice said. I looked up and gasped.

  Mabel was on the floor,hugging her stomach as she burst into laughter. I was now confused,"wait? What's going on?" Will came running in and hugged me tightly," I-I'm sorry m-master but did you check the date t-today." I pulled out my phone and groaned.

It was april 1st. I blushed as Mabel burst into laughter. I was humiliated. "M-master?",Will looked into my eyes. "What is it Will", I groaned. Will flushed red,"I-I....I love you too." I felt my face go even redder as our lips connected once more. Mabel smiled as she watched us kiss. "You two are so goals",mabel giggled,"I'll leave you two love birds alone."

She smirked and left the room. I blushed as she said that and pulled away. I turned to Will who was probably redder than I was. "Soooo...is this a prank too?",i teased. He gasped and shoved me playfully,"M-master! No it i-isn't." I smiled at his embarrassment. He was super cute when flustered.