Dance With Me

The club was unbelievably crowded

The club was unbelievably crowded. The music was so loud it seemed to make the place shake. The heat only rose as more people moved to the dance floor. Everyone was body to body, dancing in an uncoordinated synchronized movement. Though it was dark, the colored strobe lights flashing around the club were blinding. The place was filled with a hypnotic essence that seemed to draw everyone into the music. That's why Larry and Laurent enjoyed going clubbing at times. They loved the trance that it put them in. It was like a drug. It made them so high, but it was harmless. It was beautiful.

The day had been long and filled with boring meetings, paperwork, and phone calls. It completely drained them both of their energy and left them not wanting to do anything. A feeling that they both hated. They quickly agreed to call up a few friends and go out for the night. Upon arriving, they had encountered a few fans, and were more than happy to take photos with them and talk for a moment. But as much as they loved them, they came to have fun and spend some time with each other. They had called and set up a VIP area for themselves, so they immediately made their way there. 

Even though they had their own dance space in the VIP section, they still ventured out through the rest of the club. Their dancing attracted potential challengers and women, and that made things all the more fun. At least that's what their friends thought. They, however, didn't need competitors and women. Least of all the last option. 

They were currently dancing to some slow song that they didn't recognize. Each had a beauty to dance with, yet not all of them seemed satisfied. Larry and Laurent more specifically. They each had a woman wrapped around them, grinding to the music that pumped from the speakers. They danced with their eyes closed, trying to escape into the rhythm. They were finding it hard. Especially since they were both in each other's presence, yet too far to touch. 

Larry opened his eyes, ignoring the delicate hands that caressed his back and torso. He swallowed hard as his eyes were immediately met by Laurent's. He could feel his desire, just as strong as he could feel his own. They wanted each other. They wanted contact. Connection. Laurent's attention was drawn back to the woman before him, as she reached up and lowered his face to gaze at her. A seductive smile graced her features as she stared into his eyes. He knew what she wanted from him, but she wasn't what he craved. He felt her hand traveling down his body, reaching for what she had truly came for slowly. She stood on her tiptoes to make sure that he would hear what she had to say.

"Wanna go somewhere more quiet?" her lust-filled voice flooded his ears, making him look away as if to find a way out of the situation. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, but he wanted nothing to do with her. He danced with her to make their friends happy. To make them think that this was them "enjoying themselves". They did this to hide their secret. She smiled, thinking that he was taking her up on her offer and trying to find a spot. Her joy was cut short by a hand on her shoulder. She whipped around and came face to chest with Larry, his partner long forgotten and walking off to find other company. She looked up at him and gave a small smile. "Hey Larr-"