Experiments~Smut P.1

A/N
Based offa photo I saw. o3o

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Marco's P.O.V

When It rain's it pours. No kidding. It was currently down pouring, I could hear the rain on the roof, how loud it was. It was pretty late, midnight even. I had always hated the Thunder, which,  it was doing right now. Jean was asleep..Mumbling incoherent things. The idea of walking over and cuddling with him wasnt such a bad idea...but what if he thought I was gay or somthing? Which-- I was..but I liked girls too! I dont know...He'd been my best friend since I was 5.

I made up my mind..quietly laying down next to him on the couch before clinging to him almost. I was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. My heart picked up its speed, getting butterflys in my stomach. How odd..

"Mikasa.." Frick...I should have known better. I felt a ping of jealousy and hurt. Only confuseing me more. I sighed quietly,  but didn't move. He was /my/ friend! I had him first! She didnt even like him...I loved him!

I loved him...

I was in love with my best friend...

My best friend was stright...

I was setting myself up. Starting to wonder about my future with him...

It was horrible. It only confused me. Why had I just figured this out now?

Lost in my own world I thought. Until..A pair of lips met mine. A deep kiss from Jean. "J-jean?!" I felt my cheeks burn. "Marco..?" His eues widened as he relized what he'd just done, mixing his dream up with real life. "Im So fucking sorry, Man!!!" He quickly sat up. I just blinked,  sitting up next to Jean."It's fine.." My fingers brushed pver my slightly bruised lips. "No-- No..shit..Im so fucking sorry..." He ran his hand threw his hair. I took the bold move and set my hand on his thigh. Looking him in the eyes. "Really Jean...its okay..."

Jean slowly leaned towards me, Making me lean further and further until I was laying flat agisnt the couch. "Im not Gay, Okay?" He mumbled. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered, not quite sure where he was going with this.

He moved closer, the space between our faces closeing. Until he pressed his lips to mine, kissing a tad roughly.

Just...experimenting.

A/N
Das all Until I do part 2~ Watcha thinkkkk?

-Marci_Bodt