Chapter 12 Vision

Raven P O V

I'm sure I saw Tyle,how could Richard and Samatha lie to Jason? I walk with Samatha to her room. I open the door and I see Samatha sitting there "Why did you lie to your King?" I say in a stern voice "I didn't I just told him what happened you saw a diffrent person he was a spy and Richard took care of it"Samatha says walking up to my her wings shoot out of her back and her eyes glow to a diffrent colour. I move back a step I bow "I'm sorry I did not wish to offend you" I say.Samatha might just have been turned but her powers and strong and can destory me by a wave of her hand.

Sam P O v

I was very angry at Raven. I know I shouldn't have lied to my King but what was I to do I can't control that strong connection I feel to protect him from anything. Raven bows on on knee,I could destory him right now with my powers but I won't I'm not that heartless. I put my hand on Raven's shoulder"it's ok,but next time don't  stick your nose in other people business" I say as my hand heats up and a flash of pain crosses Raven's face "Yes My Queen" he gets up and get's out of my room. I sit on the bed again I can't seem to relax. I get up and have a quick shower I get dressed and head over ot my make-up table. I grab a hairband and tie my hair in a ponytail. I put some perfume on it smells familer for some reson. I feel a pain my head and clucth my head and fall on the fall and let the darkness takeover.

I hear voices I blink as my vision clears I slowly get up. What happened?This isn't my room althought it's looks familer.I see two people talking they look worried I wonder why. It's like they can't see me I walk over to them. It can't be I walk backwards shocked. It's me. I don't understand this. I walk closer to see what they're saying the other me is talking to a girl.

"Jessica I don't think it's safe to be here tonight I'll come back when Jason's gone" I say looking at the girl. The girl smiles at me and nodding her head in understanding. I go over to the room where a small table that has a little mirror and a cute chair tucked next to the table. There's make-up and hair products things like that. I take a perfume bottle I spary it all over the room to mask my scent just in case Jason comes in here. she comes up to me "Here have this key it's a small apmartment but it'll might help you for one night" Jessica pushes a key into my hand. "Thanks Jessica" I hug her one more time. "Tell Tyler I'm going and I'll be back when Jason's gone. He's helped me alot. "Sure,but when you get back you have to tell me whats going on between you and Tyler" I nod my head and jump out of the window and into my car I parked at the back so no one would see.

I blink shocked. Why would I be running away from Jason? I think as I watch the other me jump out of the window. I also know this perosn called Tyler? Is it the boy I met? And who's Jessica?

"Wake Up Please Samatha"

"My Queen Wake Up"

I hear Jason and Raven calling me.

I blink my eyes and when my vision clears I see Jason clucting me to his chest. His eyes widen when he sees I'm awake.I slowly get up as Jason and Raven help me lay on the bed

"What happened?" I look over at Jason as he sits in a chair beside my bed.

"I don't know I came to check on you and you were on the floor" he says tucking my hair behind my ear. I smile "I'm fine Jason don't worry"

Jason nods his head and gets up "We'll leave you to rest for a while call us if you need anything" I nod my head.

What was that vison? I turn over and look at the celling I almost scream but a hand covers my mouth.

-------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow