chapter 5

The first words that entered sumire's head after the hours of discomfort, snot tissues, and tears was pain. He felt like an idiot he regretted ever opening his mouth in this first place. But the more he thought about it the more his mouth would fill with petals slightly rotted at the bottom and a bright red almost blood colored.

Sumire laid in his bed that night unmoving. He wanted to spend the rest of his life in that position no longer feeling anything, ever. He knew that wasn't possible though so he lifted himself up almost in a trance state and dressed himself for the day.

Sumire found himself sitting alone for most of the day. He quietly picked at his lips worried that any moment now he will begin throwing up the weird rotting flowers that have plagued him since the night before.

He knew he should talk to jay about all of this figure out where they now stand. He was worried that his little crush would be spread around the school and he would be targeted and bullied.

He felt foolish and incompetent. Once The itching feeling of needing to clear everything up became unbearable sumire decided it was time to track down the man in question.

He felt his heart rate pick up as he entered the locker rooms. After asking around for thirty minutes someone finally pointed him in the right direction.

There jay was kissing a blonde haired woman pressed up against the green chipped lockers.
Noticing the new presence in the room jay pulled away from the girl and into the direction of the intruder.

Jay felt a weird pang of guilt in his chest. He wanted to pull away from the girl and spit in disgust yet he saw himself pulling her closer and smirking.

"Can I help you?"

No words came out as his throat was tightening with the burning feeling tearing up gave you.

"Why the fuck are you crying"

Sumire tried to explain. He's always hated being scolded or chided.  And for it to be by someone he couldn't  help but fall for made his heart clench with grief.

Jay sneered at him hiding his own confusing emotions behind a mask of anger.

"Oh no I get it. Its because you admitted to having feelings for me isn't it? You think I'm gonna suddenly fall for you? Listen good sumire Im not a fucking fag!"

The woman pressed up against jay giggled softly. Trailing her manicured fingers up and down his spine kissing his neck to get his attention.

"It would be best if you just left."