PROLOGUE

If something's are bound to happen, it will happen at the right time and at the right moment. No matter what circumstances or undesired things might happen.

There's always a right time for every single thing or in every single situation in this world. Don't rush things. Or you'll end up losing and regret the choice you've been taken.

A simple love won't be enough for you to hold on. Not because you learned that both of you is fallen for each other doesn't mean you'll end up together.

Remember, Jack Dawson and Rose Dewitt shows their great love towards each other's. But, there love story was destined to stopped, caused by a big tragic in life. Yet, their love story will always be remembered.

On how they show that in order to save the one you love, you should let her go. By leaving or dying.

They say forever really exist, but some of, disagree. For them, it was just a word, happened to be used. But the truth is, no one dares to make it possible.

Someone will tell, "I love you, forever" but end up leaving you after some more days .

Patience is a sign of true love. I can say.

I found the one I cherished the most. The first man I fell for. The man who promised to wait for me until things fall in the right time. For me, he's the meaning of my forever.

Should I wait for him to? And risk everything I have to his promises?

Or will be our love story is same on what happen to jack and Rose? Where, one should let go.

Join my journey into forever by telling you how our love story begin. That...

"It's Just Started In a Ministry."

---------------------

Hello po, I decided to revise para madagdagan yung pangyayari. And may mga additional characters din. Sinisimulan ko na din yung story ni yasmin, her bestfriend :) thank you so much.