Chapter 1

I just finished reading a lesbian novel I borrowed from the library, It's weekend without deadlines and tests ahead.

Hmm... What am I suppose to do? Borrow more books of course.

I didn't bother to change my comfy short and oversized shirt, my weekend outfit, I admit that I'm a wee bit excited to see my librarian friend/girl crush Jess, a 28 years old voluptuous olive -skinned woman.

I walked in the library to find Jess crouched in a bookshelf, assuming that she's finding or organizing some books, I sneak into her back and greeted her.

"Hey Jess, Good afternoon." I said in a hushed tone, mocking her and knowing there's no one using the library now.

Standing and turning around, "Good after no..." She stopped mid -sentence when she realized how close we are right now, our chest brushing each other.

We walked to her desk and I checked in the book I borrowed.

When I turn to look for another book I can read, she rushed to walk with me.

"Maybe I can help you find a book, don't you think?" She asked.

"That would be great! And maybe we could talk about things too, Girl to Girl talk you know."I replied.

"You mean Girl to Lesbian eh?"

"It would be Bisexual to Lesbian then"I joked.

I waited for her panty-wetting laugh but when I turned to her, she's smirking,she's freaking smirking and not a teasing smirk but a friggin' seducing smirk!

"What?"I tried to make her laugh so I won't be tempted to kiss that she-devil that's seducing me.

"So... You're a bisexual, ever tried 'it' with a girl or woman maybe?" She asked

"Imavirgin" I mumbled while turning to get a full view of her.

And that is when I noticed that the top two button of her button up shirt is open and her cleavage that's held by her black lace bra is showing.

I glance at her face and she caught me staring at her breasts.

I don't know what to do.