Chapter 8: The last lesson

Start from the beginning

Speaking of which, Paul is here for his last lesson on his training to become a Dominant. This is another painful one since it is about bottoming. I had the same one with his co-apprentice yesterday – I always take the time to teach this in a one-on-one session, as it has a better chance to lead to a happy ending.

After this, they will have a one-month trial period during which they are only allowed to play with experienced Subs and are closely monitored by security before they become full dominant members of the club.

"So, Paul," I begin, "are you ready for your last lesson?"

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies nervously.

Doms in the making have rarely bottomed before, so the purpose of this session is to show them once how it feels before they take it too roughly on Subs. Paul in particular, has never experienced this, hence his anxiety.

"I will begin with a bit of theory," I explain "then we will go to my playroom for the practice."

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies, a bit tensed.

"I promise it won't be too bad if you behave!" I chuckle.

And perhaps I will get to tap that gorgeous ass.

"Let's begin with the safe sex talk first! As anal sex is concerned, going bareback is prohibited if you are not in a contracted relationship with a Sub and only if you both agree to it after doing medical tests. The only exception is if you are an added party in a contracted relationship and that the Dom and the Sub both agree to let you join bareback. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master Aiden."

"The other practices," I continue, "blowjobs and rimming, in particular, have a very low risk of transmitting HIV, but there is still an existing risk, and there are all other sorts of STDs. That's why I ask all my members to take a test every two months, just to be on the safe side. Do you follow me?"

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies.

"Good! Now as far as fucking is concerned, I don't think I need to tell you that preparation is crucial if you want your Submissive to really enjoy himself. Just in case you didn't know them all already, I will show you the means to achieve this during our practical session. Any questions?"

"Yes, Master Aiden," he answers hesitantly. "I was wondering what you could teach me about... breath play."

"Is strangling your partner a kink of yours?"

That is not the first time I've heard this question, though it's generally by Doms who have completed their training.

"Yes, Master Aiden."

"As far as strangulation or choking goes," I explain, "there is absolutely no guaranteed safe way to do it without risks to your partner. And I'm not talking about a small danger of bruising, but very real death. That's why these practices are completely banned from the club. I have heard all kinds of horror stories about this.

"The first risk is that by putting pressure on the neck, you can cause severe damage to the carotid artery or the larynx, which are extremely fragile. Both can cause the victim to choke and die from asphyxiation, or provoke lasting injuries. The second risk is that by reducing the flow of oxygen to the brain for too long, you can make the victim fall into a coma or provoke a brain edema. And even by being extremely careful you can't avoid the risk of a cardiac arrest, due to the stress you put on the heart. This is actually the main cause of death when people engage in breath play.

"I knew a Dominant in a club in Washington who was an expert on asphyxiation. He used only blood chokes he had learned during months of training in martial arts, which are supposed to be the safest. He had a system of safeword with his Submissive that was extremely serious: usually, the Sub gripped on the Dom's hair and he would know when it was too far when he felt the grip loosen a bit. Even with all of this, his long-time Sub died of a heart attack a half an hour after a session they did, during aftercare. Needless to say, he was inconsolable."